news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Industry Part 63

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7RwL...eature=related
Old 06-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting vid.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

really cool! thanks for posting
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
SPOONS
everything is the all

SPOONS shaolin monk

ive recentlly started to study the kamatic tree of life

controling the animal spirit and rising to the higher spheres on the tree

anyone with knowledge of tol ?

would love some greater insight

peace
SPOONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOONS View Post
ive recentlly started to study the kamatic tree of life

controling the animal spirit and rising to the higher spheres on the tree

anyone with knowledge of tol ?

would love some greater insight

peace
thanks for typing "knowledge of tol"

I seen that symbol yesterday in my studies and wanted to look into it more today and when I googled "knowledge of tol" ,just now, I found a good link with a lot of info.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wunded had a great thread on the TOL but it stopped short
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

okay I seen that.I'm fixing to watch the next one. thank you Sunny ,for the info.

ppl bag on youtube but I think its one good source of info.You just can't get all your info from youtube though and thats where ppl get it twisted and fuck it up for youtube altogether.

if that makes any sense.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

okay I'm halfway thru this and I am so hype to say or ask this that I just have to

WHY is it that it seems like there is mad truth in movies but by certain things being in movies or tv it makes them not so??? Like , okay ..... that shit in the Josie n the pussycats movie ...WTFFFF?????????? thats true

and if you try and tell somebody about it and not cite anything to do with fuckin josie and the pussycats ....then you have the possibility of someboyd not believing it on some "ahahahaha oh you mean like in that mivie josie and the pussycats"

mockery and shit

thru entertainment.......

does anybody see where I am going with this?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

god damn it I go back to unpause the shit and the next frame is the one that says the same shit I just said

WTFFFFFF??????!!!!!!!???????

im not crazy
Old 06-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

info is info - we read books, we listen to people, we watch youtube, we read threads, we watch and listen to people - i can learn a great deal by watching Youtube all day - i can share what i've learned on youtube - i can read books all day, and i can share what i've read in those books - i can share what i've read by making videos for youtube - i can write books about the stuff i've learned in books and from watching and listening to people - if a complaint arises from me posting 2 videos in a thread, the complaint will come from a very very frustrated person who would have nothing in life better to do but to complain about me posting vids from youtube in a thread -

the Industry is a very good series of videos that i recommend to anyone who already has an open mind
Old 06-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
okay I'm halfway thru this and I am so hype to say or ask this that I just have to

WHY is it that it seems like there is mad truth in movies but by certain things being in movies or tv it makes them not so??? Like , okay ..... that shit in the Josie n the pussycats movie ...WTFFFF?????????? thats true

and if you try and tell somebody about it and not cite anything to do with fuckin josie and the pussycats ....then you have the possibility of someboyd not believing it on some "ahahahaha oh you mean like in that mivie josie and the pussycats"

mockery and shit

thru entertainment.......

does anybody see where I am going with this?

because people are being controlled and made to respond to you like that - what you are seeing in this series is old tactics - they are controlling us with much more advanced tactics - how many of us are blacklisted even among our own ?

watch the Movie - a long kiss goodnight with sam jackson - i think it came out in 91 - you'll be surprised at some of the stuff said in it -
Old 06-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

I have a theory that what is labelled as 'fiction' is a way for some writters in the know to put forth things to the public that are really going on or planned without the negative backlash.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

plus you have to be rich and influential to be taken seriously