news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^True statement.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
finished the vid.gonna keep my thoughts to myself.

I will say this though , them mf's aint stopping me from wasting another day.I took my life back.Fuck that shit.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
finished the vid.gonna keep my thoughts to myself.

I will say this though , them mf's aint stopping me from wasting another day.I took my life back.Fuck that shit.

are you not interested in starting from part 1 ?

i would think that more people would be talking about this

but death goes on

deep how my history in Hip Hop is deep and rich and how i can get first hand knowledge from legends, pioneers, and vets in the culture but get disrespected in the Hip Hop sections and audio booth of this site dedicated to one of Hip Hop greatest collectives - we are being controlled yo - plus there are agents here whose job it is to keep yall plugged in to their way of thinking and acting - they are so obvious to me - and some of those with knowledge of self but no understanding of self, are too afraid of each other to build on higher levels -
Old 06-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes Sunny I am interested in pt 1.I'm gonna watch it but I had to drop this today cuz I drop audio snippets everyday except for Sunday.PEACE MAN , I got mad respect for you no matter who you happen to be.

this is what I was doing that I couldnt dive into pt 1 just yet

http://www.box.net/shared/xiov8vlafh

My audio box locks vox.
My thoughts sent it.
I jot it down before I go to sleep/it's heaven scented.
It's like a prayer you must repeat everyday
and to yourself be a slave.
make sure you know how to pave the road that you walk,
it's the ONE to your grave.
Each day is only everything that you've made.
yeah
that's how we do it!back up in this bitch with the fluid!

I wake up and I feed my fish.
you aint got shit on me like an OJ glove fit.
Fast as fuck cheetah flows that's how we spit it.
when we go to get the dough bitch ,this how we split it.
ALL for me/NONE for you. that's how we always get it.
GET IT GET IT!!!! got it? understood? that's how we do.
many misunderstood
but that's on you
INF roll solo / only holy ghost up in his crew
A former victim of my own ignorance.
The govt FLU ~ yeeeaaah you hearin' this!!!
you hearin' it right / you hearin' it all night
ITS SATURDAY NIIIIIIIGHT and we LIVE!!!!!
That's how we get it in cuz we never die.YEAH!
We already been past DEATH.
We creep up from the "murk(death)" and the murky depths.
Walkin down life's long steps.......

Old 06-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

watching part one right now. if you started me at pt 65 or whatever....wow.

I'm fixing to do this tho fuck it. herewego!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

just finished pt1

THATS IT , iTS ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

noticed how I wrote a rap where I said "like a prayer"

before I had watched pt1

there is more in my rap that is in pt1 but I wont spell it all out for you

"walking down life's long steps"

WOW

i already am seeing what time it really is.

thanks sunny

Old 06-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

these parts of the industry exposed start to get jumbled up. If you look for pt6 , you dont get pt6 you have to dig for it. pt4 at first took me to a jay-z expose but ,in turn , wasn't the part 4 I was looking for.

all the parts were not uploaded by the same account???????????
Old 06-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

its seems to branch off into three parts right now

madonna / beyonce (they still havent explained how Madonna passed the tourch to beyonce..Iknow I'll get to it tho)

the Jay-z factor (including Kanye West)

and then now Its getting into the tearing down of DMX
Old 06-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #25
INF
Digital @fterLife

okay I found how it comes back together with the separated parts

I NEED PARt 9!!!!! I CANT FIND IT. iM LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT WHEN i COME BACK i NEED TO SEE THAT PART 9.i DONT WANNA SKIP PARTS.

please
Old 06-06-2010, 12:37 PM   #26
SPOONS
everything is the all

SPOONS shaolin monk

inifity
go to theindustryexposed.com

all the full episodes are there

peace
SPOONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #27
INF
Digital @fterLife

thank you spoons.PEACE
Old 06-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks Spoons - INF, be patient with it - Bill (the person who did the videos) obviously didn't have it all organized at first and it took him some time to get to where he is now - but by the time you reach 14,15........you'll be able to see more than you did before
Old 06-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

here is the direct link to all the videos -

http://theindustryexposed.com/index....&id=1&Itemid=2

Here is Part 33 - Professor Griff gives you an inside view into the Industry

Old 06-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #30
INF
Digital @fterLife

okay Sunny.I'm taking it with patience. I'm so hype to take it all in because I can't believe it was in front of my face this whole time.The things they have done to me.....MAN ....the things they have done to all of us.More Important man ... the things we do to our own selves .......

I'll be back when I get up to 15.Im on 10 right now.

PEACE