news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Thoughts on the Confederate flag?

I was wondering what people's thoughts are on the Confederate flag? If a thread was already done on this topic recently, my apologies. Some people think the Confederate flag is racist, while others say it's representing southern heritage. I'm not trying to stereotype people, but most of the people I've seen that have the southern flag hanging on their beat up pick up trucks, or have a confederate license plate, have been rednecks. I don't see what positive form of southern heritage that the flag is representing? Slavery? Incest? There is a school nearby here will students were banned from having the flag hanging from their vehicle while they are on school property, and they can't have a shirt with the confederate flag on it. Anyway, what are your thoughts on this topic?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote