news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #31
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^it was alright...there were some funny and clever bits, but the scenes with eddie winslow and the other drug dealer riding around and talking at the storage were so flat and boring, it's like they were imported from some low budget bet crime drama. faison ,mos def, and the hot puerto rican chick carried that movie
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #32
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah
the original Friday is one of my favorite movies of all time
there's really no bad scene in it and i love the summertime/ being outside all day atmosphere, takes me back
Old 06-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #33
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Next Day Air had me rollin' yo lol.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #34
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
oh yeah
the original Friday is one of my favorite movies of all time
there's really no bad scene in it and i love the summertime/ being outside all day atmosphere, takes me back

cosign especially about the summer time/being outside atmosphere....

lol @ soul plane being quality.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #35
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

tss...EVEN THIS MOTHERFUCKER AGREES^^^ lmao.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:39 AM   #36
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soul plane is shit, but this is funny, because the Boondocks is the shit (its funny how in the same sentence shit can mean bad, and good)

Friday is funny, but I always liked Don't be a menace better

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #37
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

how can you not like friday?

HOW CAN YOU LIKE SOUL PLANE??

dude, get a clue.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #38
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

The first Friday is a great film. Its not just a stereotype based, one note, one dimensional black comedy like the majority of them are. Its a multidimensional film, theres comedy but then the film also takes a serious and dramatic turn and pulls this off very well. You have a great time following Craig and Dede through a realistic story about hanging out around the neighborhood. The characters are mostly all fleshed out, realistic, and identifiable and not just blatant stereotypes (although this changes in the following friday movies).
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #39
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah but on the real all 3 fridays were ridiculously funny...nd jdon u meant smokey..dede isnt in the first
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:10 AM   #40
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its funny...y u dont think its funny as much is because u just saw it..u needed to see it when it was just coming out..u got all the new movie shit in your head like the hangover that saturates the movie if u are now just watching it..like 10 years from now when some one hits up hangover for the first aint gonna think its 2 funny ...cuz of the newer funny movies they seen that are way funnier..if get what im saying
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #41
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Repos movie with Master P and Michael Blackson is wack. I wasn't laughing at all. Next Day Air movie is alright but some scenes were kinda boring. My bad, Renaldo Rey was DJ Pooh's dad in Friday.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #42
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

friday is funny whenever u watch it idk waaat u tlkin aaabt
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #43
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Repos man is only funny if you smoking some good stuff and drinking.....

and its only funny because of that african....

friday is a cult classic.....

soul-plane was garbage....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote