news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-28-2005, 07:43 PM   #1
tommytootone
don't talk shoot shoot

tommytootone grasshopper
Red face hot 97 plus all the other hip hop stations!

Yo I was gonna take poll! to see if all them hip hop stations gonna start dickriding the wu again when dat Cuban link2 drops yo! or when method man comes though or fishscale any one of them shits. I think flex will be spinning all the new wu in the next couple of months thoughts kids!
tommytootone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 07:47 PM   #2
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: hot 97 plus all the other hip hop stations!

i really cant think of the last time i listened to Hot97 or Power105....

maybe like 2 years ago....if im in my car thers either a cd on or nothing.....i fuckin hate the radio...
Old 09-28-2005, 08:03 PM   #3
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher

hollywoodrealty grasshopper

where i live in miami they never play wu, they are way too commercial out here, gotta get that sattalite radio
Old 09-28-2005, 08:31 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i highly doubt anything from those albums will get any serious spin but i wont know cuz as far im concerned FM radio does not exist.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Only Time I Listen To The Radio Is In A Friends Car But Hot 97 Will Only Play Wu At Night Probably From 8pm-3am. Funk Flex Every So Often, Kay Slay Probably Will, A Few Others But The Time Your Most Likely Gonna Hear Wu Is At Noon On The Throwback Show So No I Woulnt Hold My Breath Maybe A Meth Single And Ghost Single Thats It. No Heavy Rotation.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:17 AM   #6
Eternally Forever

Eternally Forever grasshopper

don't they play what you wanna hear? If you wanna hear some new shit call up and request it and they'll play it.
Eternally Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:23 AM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternally Forever
don't they play what you wanna hear? If you wanna hear some new shit call up and request it and they'll play it.
not neccesarily,

if a song you request isnt in their daily rotation they arent gonna play it. if enough people request the song then the station may add it to their rotation. for the most part the songs that are being played are the one that record companies have paid to be spun. this is how it works with major radio stations anyway.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:46 AM   #8
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
where i live in miami they never play wu, they are way too commercial out here, gotta get that sattalite radio
im almost in seattle, no wu here either

vancouver tho, BC in canada, some of the dj's hook up the wu. college radio mainly

last wu song on all the time was ODB an mya "ghettosuperstar"...thats all i can remember. that was a fun fuckin time. rip odb
Old 09-29-2005, 01:50 AM   #9
talassi
Veteran Member

talassi shaolin monk

people these days just want to dance

we like the grimey production and lyrical spit, but let's face it, wutang doesn't make people dance

i don't blame the radio, when i'm in the club, i'm trying to dance to some mindless hiphop
talassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:56 AM   #10
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz

last wu song on all the time was ODB an mya "ghettosuperstar"...thats all i can remember. that was a fun fuckin time. rip odb
that was a good song. remember when ODB almost blew up at the VMAs?
Old 09-29-2005, 03:28 PM   #11
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

wu gets played pretty much everyday on 88.9 in emerson college boston 8-11pm you can get the playlists and stream it if you cant on the radio at WERS.org

and on mainstream radio jam'n 945 they play that odb and busta shit like once a week
Old 09-29-2005, 03:50 PM   #12
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I havent listened to the radio since the late 90s..so I can care less.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote