news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Anyone fans of the Deadwood TV Show?

I know im years late watching this but i am on Season 2 atm, and the show is fucking dope lol im hooked.

Takes time to get into but by the end of the first episode I really enjoyed it

Top quality acting especially the lines of the actors are brilliant

Excellent plot lines too.

Anyone who has played Red Dead Redemption video game and enjoyed the theme/setting must watch this show lol

peace
Old 06-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

The whole series is dope..I started watching this by accident a few years back & got hooked. Too bad HBO didn't finish the series like they said they would. They were to film two 2-hour shows to wrap up the series. We're still waiting.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

best script in any show ever

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The ending was disappointing.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont ruin it for me ahha
Al Swearangen has to be one of the dopest characters in any film/show ever!!!!

you're all cocksuckers!!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Undiluted Karma
Savant

I notice how that was a very "angry"esque post there.
I do beg your pardon for my rude disgression kind sirs
Old 07-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I love it but the 1 hour format tends to drag a bit IMO...First season was the best and yeah the ending sucked but that was because they weren't sure wether or not there was gonna be a fourth season. They first opted to do a tv film but that was scrapped and that was that. Sucks tho', this has to be one of the best shows in recent tv history IMO and for u people who're gonna go off and sum up an endless list of tv shows...remember I'm from Belgium, american shows are not hard to come by but are almost anonymous except if they were aired on primetime wich apart from comedy shows are next to none.

Sucks that the only DVD version out here has no extras

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote