news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger
Default Great New Sitcom-Louie

Louie follows the quasi-fictional life of the real Louis C.K. as he struggles with a recent divorce and raising two daughters in New York City. While the show is loosely based on C.K.'s actual life, the show is more a hybrid between thematically relevant segments of stand-up comedy in relation to fictional vignettes that C.K. writes, directs, edits and stars in.

This one of the funniest shows on tv period and definitely the funniest new show. It's avaiable on FX and of course torrent.

No show clips but here's some of his past wok to give you a taste if you're unfamiliar:

Enjoy!
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

one of the funniest stand up comedians out there. just saw the 3 first episodes, very promising. ricky gervais killed me as the doctor in the third episode

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my favorite comedians

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit, I knew I was gonna end up fogetting about this, fuck.

Louis CK is hilarious, I'm sure this show is made of pure win.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I had been watching Lucky Louie recently. I thought it was a new HBO show that was just picked up by Comedy Network. I thought that's what you were talking about in this thread untill you said Gervais was in the third episode.

I did some very quick reading and from what I understand HBO cancelled Lucky Louie and FX picked up the rights and now calls it Louie. I'll have to check it out because Lucky Louie was awesome. He was married and only has one kid on Lucky so it's a bit different.

Thanks for the heads up.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its a funny show. Seen a few episodes