news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yoplait is for broads. Get a manly yogurt ya weirdo.

Str8 from the twinks mouth,

you heard it first. ya dig?

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:29 PM   #32
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
No it's more like cleaning all the toxins out of ur body. U mix lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper with water and u drink it like 10 times a day and no food.
does this shit really cleanse u no homo??
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #33
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

queen, have you had a coffee enema yet? robin quivers does that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema

Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
get-out-of-cleveland

but d/l beck's sea change album first.
and go where? Maine???

i dont kno, i guess its all white and thats good but too much snow up there. Not worth the diner.

Besides we got Bakers Square here and you cannot beat their pies.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:48 AM   #35
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You will never get the black off.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #36
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
does this shit really cleanse u no homo??
It does. U feel do much better after. Trust me. I do it twice a year. I don't know how Pale does it for 30 days. Hats off to him. That's a challenge.

Art no I haven't. I am nothing like Robin. Ha.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, depriving your body of nutrition is extremely good for your overall well being.

Just ask anyone who is either very "spiritual" or generally ignorant.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #38
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

hahah I knew this lesbian couple once that were all hype to fast like that and only drink that nasty drink with the red pepper and all that.
LMFAO , they would cheat like a mf. We all worked together at the same place and I would always catch one of them eating when they were not supposed to. I even got bribed with weed to not tell the other one about the other one eating.

'saying' and 'doing' has a FINE line drawn between them.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #40
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
hahah I knew this lesbian couple once that were all hype to fast like that and only drink that nasty drink with the red pepper and all that.
LMFAO , they would cheat like a mf. We all worked together at the same place and I would always catch one of them eating when they were not supposed to. I even got bribed with weed to not tell the other one about the other one eating.

'saying' and 'doing' has a FINE line drawn between them.

You should've tried to get a menage poppin.

Or at least watch them go at it.

Unless they were butch dykes.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:37 PM   #41
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one was kinda butch but she was a cute butch like ...she could never be butch but she can try all she wants type butch.

she rocked a mean hawk.she stood it up once and I wanted to measure it.

anyway , yeah one time it got kinda grazy with a bag of mushrooms and those two lezzies and a friend of mine who was my drummer at the time.

if my drummer wasnt there I would have maybe watched them do something or whatever but since he was there I ended up splitting before anything happened and I took this long ass walk in the dark.It was somewhere around 3AM. one of the best walks I have ever taken.

my drummer never said if anything happened with him and them but he did tell me about one time he was there when some crazy shit popped off.

recently I asked my friend who was my drummer , whats been up with them to lezzies.Cuz I aint seen em and we dont work together anymore. Well he said that they broke up cuz the one that wasn't "the guy" went and fucked a guy. LOL
Old 07-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #42
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, too bad you didn't spend more time around them outside of the workplace.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #43
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah I could have , I went over there a couple of time and there were just so many fake heads up in it that I would always bounce.

they had a great place though ,there was art on all the walls.art they had made.

The first time I went there they were all smoking salvia and that was the first time I tried it. They all sat and watched me trip to it and that might be one reason why I couldnt kick it with some of the ppl that would chill there full time.

My first Salvia trip wasnt on that bullshit you see on youtube.it was kick ass. all of their art moved around and I got a good understanding of a lot of things at once. i wasnt sitting there geeking out. I don't even think I laughed.

I was amazed at how close it was to lsd.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #44
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Yes, depriving your body of nutrition is extremely good for your overall well being.

Just ask anyone who is either very "spiritual" or generally ignorant.
Wow. Ha. Well that's ur opinion. I think everyone should do some sort of cleanse b/c take a look at what is put in food now (my opinion).

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #45
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

It's good to go about four-six weeks of eating strictly vegetarian foods and no meat whatsoever to cleanse your body of all the toxins that packaged meat can bring. Not sure whether this is what you meant but I'm gonna be doing it pretty soon.