news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #16
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
lmao@ CJ calling sex with an aids-infested whore "intimacy"
Exactly.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #17
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I must admit that I only want women for sex as well. Women are just flat out annoying! They cry too much, and complain too much. Women basically suck in general other than their snatch.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@you only want to have sex with women hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said they're annoying. Well it's good to see somebody on here being honest. Women are very emotional and i don't have time to be bothered with that. Women are also materialistic. That's another thing i hate about them. They won't get with men unless you got some money and a car. Art Vandelay, how many times i gotta tell your dumb ass that i don't have sex with prostitutes? I don't have sex because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant because i don't want any kids. I like women kissing and licking my nipples and i like massaging and kissing their feet, kissing and licking their titty nipples and kissing their ass. When a woman kisses and licks my nipples, that makes me cum LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #19
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u reveal way too many things on the internet son, i feel sorry for your mother
Old 07-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #20
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I like women kissing and licking my nipples and i like massaging and kissing their feet, kissing and licking their titty nipples and kissing their ass. When a woman kisses and licks my nipples, that makes me cum LOL.
Why did you tell us that? Kill that shit homie!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #22
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck paying for pussy, I make money...

babysitting
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #23
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

someone seems to be desperated here lmao
u cant deal with ur feelings. if u fall in love with a woman u'll understand
personally i'm trying to avoid this shit, i hate love, been hurt twice in the past but at least i know i have some psychological problems that have to do with this. i think u're the same occassion charles but u havnt understand this yet

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #24
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny, i actually took a stripper home last night... without paying or anything... obviously most dancers will charge a fee to take them out and take them home but if you meet a nice girl and she likes you for you and you're not afraid to be yourself, you just may end up making a new friend... for free

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 07-17-2010 at 09:01 PM.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:20 AM   #25
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kissing there titty nipples....hahaha..u fucking loser haha..ppl are being honest here,you dont even have sex, so what the fuck would you know anyway..fuck uve got some major issues charles .
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:22 AM   #26
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so really..ur paying woman to kiss ur nipples..lol fuckin hell....why dont u buy a dog...
Old 07-18-2010, 01:36 AM   #27
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

After reading I CJ Thread I either feel like giving him a hug or slapping him around for being pathetic.

CJ here's what you need to do:

Stop and look at yourself.
Find the source of your problem with intimacy and love with women.
Talk to someone about it until you've got it figure out and are over it.
Clean yourself up a bit.
Find yourself a nice girl and treat her nicely, show her a good time, be a gentleman.
Even if you don't get pussy from it, you'll start building up towards being able to get pussy from it. If you make a mistake don't make it twice. Learn to play the game, have some times along the way, and maybe it'll work out, maybe it won't. But you're going to be lonely if you rely on hookers and shit. Maybe it's fine now, but in five ten years you'll feel incredibly superficial and fragile with no one to be there for you, and you're gonna put a bullet in your head or something.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:24 AM   #28
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
club strippers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never been to a strip club and i'll never go to one because i'm not wasting money on a stripper to see her dance half naked. At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth. Strippers don't give you any ass and if they do give you some ass, they charge you a lot. Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40 and i don't deal with dirty ugly prostitutes. The ones i deal with are cute and got nice bodies. There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy. She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes. I usually don't give women $100 for intimacy but this girl is worth it because she's a dimepiece. I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL. I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

Bottom line is you gotta spend money on women for them to be with you and give you some ass whether you're taking them on a date and buying them stuff or if they're a prostitute because ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is. Ya'll fellas who be talking that dumb shit talking about all you gotta have is game aka conversation to get some ass, that's a damn lie. If that's all you gotta have, then ya'll be fucking with fat and ugly bitches hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't no cute dimepiece gonna give guys ass for free and i know most guys want cute slim women and not ugly and fat bitches.
YOU GOT NO SWAG AND PROBABLY UGLIER THAN ROBBY & TSA PUT TOGETHER, OH YEA U PROBABLY WEIGH LIKE SKAMP AS WELL.

HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA BUY HOOKERS THATS NOT FROM AMSTERDAM, YOU GOT NO GAME, CAUSE THERES ALOT OF SLUTTY HOES WHO WOULD FUCK YOU FOR FREE, THATS THE REASON WHY U MAKE PARAGRAPH THREADS WHINING ABOUT HOW GAY U ARE,
HoTEP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:34 AM   #29
J-Cee
SmokeY

dude is just retarted as fuck,he tryna diss ppl when he Don't even have sex with girls,he doesnt like getting head and he just cums from paying the prostitutes to lick his nipples..CJ is a fuckin fruitcake.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #30
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

what a gigantic fuckin' fail.

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote