news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #121
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

the lakers won . pretty sick though they almost fucked up . so the bobcats are next . the lakers had a gang of dunks today . it feels good when they win .
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:53 AM   #122
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

lol, it's just pre-season right now! Can't wait for the real season to start on the 27th. It was kool seeing Artest tho. Glad the Lakers signed him.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #123
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lakers took it to the hawks last night , they had three or four dunks in a row in the second half , shit was crazy
Old 11-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #124
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung
Cool

fuck the lakers. hahahah
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Slurch Yung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #125
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lakeers win in over time against the thunders
Old 11-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #126
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Good game tonite with Ok City

Nice to see the Thunder improving nicely as a team. I understand this is Durant's team, but he's gotta pass that ball up when he's double covered. He isnt Kobe or LeBron, he cant keep shooting those.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #127
M.O.D.
the most filthy

had to bring this thread back to life , were takin it this year . No Doubt
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #128
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

No doubt, LA for the ring !!!
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #129
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

fuck the lakers. i hate them
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:13 PM   #130
M.O.D.
the most filthy

fuck wuswordz95 i hate um
Old 07-18-2010, 08:24 AM   #131
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta
Lightbulb

i had to reply , i had to . damn , it was dope . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 fucking rings , in a row , against the Celtics .! im glad im here with my brother . Lakers , all the way . ! i want to thank god for letting me witness this .

damn , goosebumps all over . fuck .
Old 07-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #132
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
That response is a little late? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #133
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

i feel good check . damn , i know . i wish i had the chance to go on wutang corp right after they won the championship but i didnt . Last year i did . i didnt see them win the championship last year . i was online to check how they were doing . i was in Mexico . Mazatlan , Sinaloa , mexico . its hot as fuck right there , its on the west coast of mexico . this year was a different story . i was in L.a. . damn , i cant tell you guys . im going to tell you . how you been check ? damn the truth, i missed u . i missed u guys, i was fiending to come on wu tang corp. its almost been like 2 months since no wu tang corp . right now im here with my little brother in his house . damn i fucken love that fool . that fool would ball u up . damn , its hot over here right now . im in the valley like 60 miles east of downtown L.a. . they call this area : the Inland Empire . or the i-e . yesterday it was 106 degrees fahrenheit . today is hot but not as yesterday. a mean old heatwave . i will drink a nice cold beer for you check . its mexican. it is called MODELO . it is a white with navy blue lettering tall can . i dont really drink , but its my brother and he does . u know me, i d rather just blaze . i cant blaze here though . till later . how are the non ignorants ?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #134
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:19 AM   #135
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ready or Nooooot Here We Commmeee...We're Gonna FInd Yoooou.. I see you Laker fans.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote