news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-20-2010, 05:15 PM   #46
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

so...I'm taking a list of names of people that want me to embarass them when Halo:Reach comes out...just holla at me and I'll gladly make you one of my many kills
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:06 AM   #47
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont think you understand who i am

whats your gamer tag? i wanna check ya halo 3 stats

unboxing

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 07-23-2010 at 02:09 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:53 AM   #48
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

Halo 3 stats? shit, compare Halo:Reach Beta stats (as that's what I'll be either killing you at or teaming up with you to dominate the world)...my name is DarkeyeZ...unfortuneatley I'm at work right now and can't see any of those pics you posted
Old 08-13-2010, 01:54 AM   #49
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #50
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

I was going to get that edition of the game, but I just couldn't justify spending $149.99 on a single game when that is how much Kinect is going to cost...I'm getting the limited edition
Old 08-16-2010, 06:03 AM   #51
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i anticipate this alot more than COD. Bungie greater devs imo>>>>>>Infinity Ward/Treyarch
Old 08-18-2010, 08:12 AM   #52
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

the game will be good, from what i played on the multiplayer of the beta - halo's days are over.

cool new video

Old 08-19-2010, 02:44 AM   #53
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

first look at fire fight

Old 08-19-2010, 05:43 AM   #54
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Default Halo: Reach Live-Action Trailer

Old 08-19-2010, 10:43 AM   #55
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

I had the beta, Persoanlly i think they fucked the controls up but i might give it another shot...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:34 AM   #56
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

yeah i remember having to adjust my button set up. i think you can get them CLOSE to original. but its a whole new game now so i dont mind.

Old 08-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #57
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

yea, you can get them CLOSE to the original controls, but with the armor abilities, some changes make sense...
I can't wait for this game. I just pre-odered the limited edition Halo Reach XBOX360, so, I'm hyped...mid-night lauch is going down at my local futureshop too, So I'll be killin' people online before 1am
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 AM   #58
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
i dont think you understand who i am

whats your gamer tag? i wanna check ya halo 3 stats

unboxing

naw Fredy...he dont know son!!! lol!!! he dont know....im a playstation nigga and niggas on PSN talk about you...
Old 08-26-2010, 02:30 AM   #59
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

hahaha real recognize real bronz - hey bronz are you vatican status ? if not i realy need to get you in there.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #60
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

....back to the game, a little birdie whispered in my ear that co-op campaign will be supported by matchmaking. so you can search for people to play the campaign with.

im realy excited about this, i constantly replay campaigns of FPS's i replayed halo combat evolved a couple weeks back.