news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #16
DJTAGZ
From Dj's United Mixtapes

DJTAGZ sitting duck
Send a message via MSN to DJTAGZ

I've Ownec This Movie Since it 1st Came Out Old Skool Damn!!!!!!!!! Y'all Been Sleepin Under a Rock

R.I.P ODB,Too Poetic - Gifted Souls Gone Too Soon!!!!

WU is The Way.
Tang is The Slang.
Clan is The Fam.
DJTAGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #17
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used to have it on vhs till my uncle stole it. that mothefucker took my vhs of friday too.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #18
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
i used to have it on vhs till my uncle stole it. that mothefucker took my vhs of friday too.
lol i used to have Next Friday on VHS and i lent it to a neighbor and then he moved like the next month. he kept on saying he couldnt find it but i bet that muthafucka gots it in his bookcase right now collecting dust.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's all good though cause i stole a bunch of his old records and i'm pretty sure my copies of next friday and friday after next are his too lol.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:34 AM   #20
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
lol i used to have Next Friday on VHS and i lent it to a neighbor and then he moved like the next month. he kept on saying he couldnt find it but i bet that muthafucka gots it in his bookcase right now collecting dust.
my ops got boyz in the hood vhs and menace to society and friday i think he has dont be a menace too
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:19 AM   #21
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTAGZ View Post
I've Ownec This Movie Since it 1st Came Out Old Skool Damn!!!!!!!!! Y'all Been Sleepin Under a Rock
I saw it 4 times during it's inital run in movie theaters.......I win.

Ah, the good ol' days of the hood cinema.

Where they get 6-month old movies after chain theatres discard them and the tickets are $1.00.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:30 PM   #22
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post

Where they get 6-month old movies after chain theatres discard them and the tickets are $1.00.
i havent gone to those in a long time, i remember even the drinks and popcorn was cheaper too
Old 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #23
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Quote:

yo i still got a place like that right in my hood yo. 3 dollars for a movie. barely anyone in the theatre at all (5 people max. including myself) so me and my boys go in there and smoke some bowls while the movie's going lol.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #24
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
i havent gone to those in a long time, i remember even the drinks and popcorn was cheaper too
not at the theatre in my hood. the movie's are so cheap that that's how they make their money, they charge a shitload on drinks and popcorn.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #25
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol wtf
i want a $1 hood cinema too =[
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:29 AM   #26
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Don't Be A Menace is the only Wayans bros. movie I can fuck with.

I don't really like any of the Scary Movie series, or White Chicks, or Little Man, but DBaM is a fuckin classic.

I was a huge fan of their sitcom as well.

Marlon used to have my dying when he was wildin out on that shit.

not to mention they were playing winter warz in the low rider scene

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:57 AM   #27
djskillz
Raggamuffin

quick fashion question, should i wear this tec 9 with my high tops, HMMM? hmmmm. OR should I wear this uzi with my low tops, HMMM? hmmm. I'll just wear these then.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:09 AM   #28
aiRship SwaBBie
Crystal Skull Bearer

aiRship SwaBBie Sinister snakeaiRship SwaBBie Sinister snake

Old 07-14-2010, 02:27 AM   #29
djskillz
Raggamuffin

ya'll aint never been in a shower wit anotha man and...you..j-just watch the suds roll down the crack of his ass? .........AHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! I WAS FOOLIN YA'LL!!! THOSE WAS JOKES!! WHOOO!! whooo, aye man fuck this i'm out.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:45 AM   #30
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love this scene
grandma on the lowrider banging that winter warz loud playin with the car's hydraulics hahaha

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote