news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #16
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

And everyone saying "OH YOU GONNA PUT 3 GUYS ON THE COURT?!" naw son. Pat the Rat already thought this through. He knows what he's gonna do. We might not get the best guys or the best roleplayers.. but we'll fill it out.

I'd love to keep Wright, Chalmers, Beas and Haslem on board to start.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Outside of Jordan and pippen, the Bulls didn't need much else, this should be the same scenario. Crash boards,hit threes. If you got roll players that will do those two things then there no reason this shouldn't be a dynasty.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #18
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Welp there goes Chef Boy r Beaz
Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #19
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

fuckin check 2's serious about being a website moderator ass..

atleast change the thread title to

" SUGGIT, WADe, BOSH, JAMES = 305"
Old 07-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

We don't need four threads discussing the same topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #21
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LOL

I JUST FOUND NICKY DOOCH

HE'S BEEN HAVING A BUSY NIGHT 2NITE

NICKY DOOCH, ITS JUST A GAME BRO....

AHahahaha

Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Its ok, im still here.

I stay loyal no matter what.

Keep riding that bandwagon.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #23
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Fix Ya Face aka FIx Ya Location
Old 07-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

u better hope they win a championship.

and you do realize that Kobe has the killer instinct LeBron doesnt?

Thats why he went to hide behind Dwayne Wade in Miami.

Tell me the story of how you became a Heat fan again???

Was it Ronny Siekaly that brought you over?

LOL....still a frontrunner. You AND Bronny
Old 07-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #25
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LOL naw it was my mom and dad who moved me down here. Yabitch.

Now LeBron...dudes a frontrunner. Yankees, Bulls, Cowboys? LOL cmon now.

As long as he blocks shots from behind and hits his shots I dont give a fuck who he cheers for tho!!

IM GOING TO MIAMI

WELcOME TO MIAMI
Old 07-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #26
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

that TV special announcing his decision to leave Cleveland for Miami was one of the most self centered, disgusting things I've ever seen an athlete do. I am a huge Bulls fan, and while I would have loved him to be in Chicago right now, I would still have been very turned off by the way he did that even if he announced he was coming to Chicago. Poor Cleveland fans. Did he have to do it like that? That was just wrong. I feel for Cavs fans. They didn't deserve that at all.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:21 AM   #27
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Cry me a river nigga..

REal talk tho, it was mad Diva-ish. I agree. I hate LeBron - real shit. He's been given all he's recieved and didn't earn it. He only earned it... in high school.. versus some white boys. I hope D-Wade outshines this nigga. But I got the feeling LeBron is going to take over Miami.....

I've always hated the "Witness" shit... and the "king" shit. He's gonna have to earn all that down here. Regardless of how hyped the South Florida front running rich faggot only go to games because it's a club like atmosphere are.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:06 PM   #28
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

versus some white boys?

if that aint the most outright racist shit i've ever heard.....

LeBron has had everyone on his nuts since he's been 13. He's never had to earn anything you are right. From grades to respect etc.

It'll be interesting to see how Pat Riley handles the Lebrontourage in Miami. It will be interesting to see if Wade gets fed up with it.

Because Lebrons only real 'team' is his posse. Maverick Carter and all them dudes. Miami should look at it from the perspective of renting his services.