news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin
Default Do you think Sav Killz and Holocaust would sound good together?

Working with Sav Killz on a bunch of projects as well as features. Sav has records coming out with Ruste Juxx and Ill Bill, Inspectah Deck, Killah Priest, Cappadonna.

Anyway we got this joint Sav could hop on w/ Holocaust. i just wanted to hear what y'all think. How is his fanbase nowadays? Sav could get on his Dr Nomad shit and talk crazy

Would you guys anticipate this record? Let me know whats good
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son

i want the fans opinions hit us up!

p.s. Sav Killz is on 9th Prince's next album as well
Old 08-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

well this site prolly has all of Holocausts fanbase and the die hards will just want to hear Holocaust drop a verse then proceed to tell you that no one can stand next to Warcloud

but as long as its a dope track, then lace it up. what i have heard from Sav has always been pretty dope
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #4
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

even jesus christ would sound bad rapping on a song with holocaust
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:45 AM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like lamb and tuna fish

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #6
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

depends what rhyme holocaust kicked & trying to talk crazy to match dude dont really work, some Holocausts best colabos the ppl just do them so if sav does him & who ever owns the tracks does them it should be good, anticipate? idk weve released tons of music with him cuz were fam & dudes hate, like the other homie said they only wanna hear him :/

Last edited by The Argyle Gargoyle; 08-09-2010 at 02:30 AM.
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:27 AM   #7
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^LOL . I say yeah , that would be ill !
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:32 AM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is holocaust free?
Old 08-09-2010, 02:36 AM   #9
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

nope probably a joint he did @ our spot b4 he got locked or something from Boston, but hes still in as far as i know imma look into seeing him soon
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:15 AM   #10
Everymanornoman

Everymanornoman crouching tigerEverymanornoman crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
even jesus christ would sound bad rapping on a song with holocaust
lol. i will quote it for my signature
Everymanornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #11
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Holocaust is wack, he should be black balled from rappin and forced to get a real job such as a janitor. Charles Jones & Holocaust are The Mental Mop Men starring in Chest Nipple Kiss.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #12
Shadowless-Zombie

Shadowless-Zombie grasshopper

If it means we get a Holo verse that we would have originally missed out on then yeah. If its a recycled verse then no.
Shadowless-Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #13
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Holo is wack
Old 08-11-2010, 02:42 AM   #14
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

i like holocausts older stuff better on the killarmy army album and on bobby digital. his style is bugged out but back then he had a iller flow to it.

we gonna do it just to do it but i wanted to hear what yall thought. there's tons of bars on the joint so sav would come in last i guess, he will do him and tear it down trust me!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #15
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this nigga holocau is fuckin hysterical son...

where he locked down!?!?!?!?!

he in a nut house?!?!?!!?!?

holocau is discovery channel rap on sherm..

flow is trash, brains fried, talks like hes reading scroll, rhymes bean stalk.. struggles with daily tasks and conversation...

holocau managment... ATTN: film holocau in the studio laying tracks, and watch his profile rise and rise... yall might fuck around and get a TV deal outta it... i dont need a cut, ill be watching with a beer in my hand laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!

hes one of the funniest ppl on the planet... and he has no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can picture THY nurse pushing holocau in a wheel chair with his head wrapped...

J-RONIN, get it done, itll be a laugher!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote