news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #16
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also i couldn't get the song "Waltz Of A Ghetto Fly" by Amp Fiddler on Vol. 1 to tag properly but you could do it easily from your computer i believe.

the album title should be: The Soul Of Dilla
the album artist should be: Jay Dee
the tracknumber should be: 14

do this then they all should play perfect in your ipod.

btw i forgot to add the cover to Volume 2:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #17
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
Various - 'The Soul Of Dilla' (Vol. 1)

01. DJ Cam & Cameo - "Love Junkee [Remix]" (Ft. Jay Dee)
02. Erykah Badu - "Didn't Cha Know"
03. Innerzone Orchestra - "People Make The World Go 'Round [Remx]"
04. Bilal, Mos Def & Common - "Reminisce"
05. Brother JackMcDuff - "Oblighetto [Jay Dee Remix]"
06. D'Angelo - "Feel Like Makin' Love"
07. Spacek - "Dollar"
08. Macy Gray - "I Try [Jay Dee Remix]
09. Lucy Pearl - "Without Jay [Jay Dee Remix]"
10. Dwight Trible & The Life Force - "Antiquity"
11. Janet - "Got Til It's Gone" (Ft. Q-Tip & Joni Mitchell)
12. Mint Condition - "Let Me Be The One" [Ummah Rmx #2] (Ft. Phife]
13. Something For The People - "Let Me Be The One"(Ft. Phife Dawg)
14. Amp Fiddler - "Waltz Of A Getto Fly"
15. Spacek - "Eve Part II (Ft. Frank-N-Dank)
16. Dwelé - "Keep On"

[links and tracklists for Volume II appear in the post below]
Quote:
Various - "The Soul Of Dilla (Vol. 2)

01. Amp Fiddler - "I Believe In You" [Jaylib Remix]
02. Vivian Green - "Fanatic" [Dilla Mix]
03. D'Angelo - "Me & Those Dreamin Eys... [Ummah Remox}
04. Jamiroquai - "Aerodynmic [Slum Village Remix]
05. Brand New Hevies - "Sometimes [The Ummah Mix]" (Ft. Q-Tip)
06. AZ - "When The Cheering Stops" (Ft. Zhané and some NFL players)
07. Nine Yards - "Always Find A Way (Remix)" (Ft. Jay Dee)
08. Maxwell - "Ascenssion [Jay Dee Remix]"
09. Janet - "Got til' it's Gone [Jay Dee & The UmmAH'S Revenge]
10. Erykah Badu - "Cleva" (Single Version)
11. Toshi Kubota - "Nothing But Your Love"
12. Brand New HeaVies - "Saturday Night" (Ft. Mos Def)
13. Talib Kweli & RES - "Where Do We Go? (Dedication to Weldon Irvine)
14. Talib Kweli, Vinija Monica & Novel - "Stand to the Side"
15. Zoocoo - "Butterfly" (Ft. T3 of Slum Village)
16. Amp Fiddler - "You Played Me"
like that

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #18
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Great mixes Claaa7!! Think you could hook me up with a link for Oh No feat Dilla and Roc C - Move?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:56 AM   #19
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ "Move" is on Oh No's album, but "Move Pt. 2" features Roc C - is that the one you mean?

Old 08-11-2010, 03:53 AM   #20
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Once again man, major props for all the shit you share with us, honestly its second to none.

You should set up your own blog with all the shit you've uploaded here. Probably be better than 90% of whats out there.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #21
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
^ "Move" is on Oh No's album, but "Move Pt. 2" features Roc C - is that the one you mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mtm6GqpPW8

This one.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #22
Stoney Jackson

Stoney Jackson grasshopper

Anyone have liner notes that say Jay Dee did that Maxwell remix for Ascension? I read somewhere else it was JD (Jermaine Dupri)
Stoney Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #23
claaa7
Killer Bob

you might be right, i never got that confirmed actually but i noticed i missed two Dilla produced soul remixes for N'Dea Davenport either way so i can just switchl

Old 08-17-2010, 01:27 PM   #24
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Chamber View Post
Hey Claaa7 super smooth mix!! Love playing it when I'm chilling reading. Do you have the song from above? If so can you up it for me? I can't find it anywhere.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:35 AM   #25
claaa7
Killer Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney Jackson View Post
Anyone have liner notes that say Jay Dee did that Maxwell remix for Ascension? I read somewhere else it was JD (Jermaine Dupri)
thx for letting me know that, that was possibly the only song i wasn't sure off since i couldn't find it over at Dilla's discogs. and while it's a good track it doesn't really sound like Dilla. I deleted it and added a Ummah remix Jay Dee did for N'Dea Davenport instead featuring Mos Def which i uploaded. It's funky and Mos rip it, i tagged it properly too so just add it in the tracklist (replacing the Maxwell song).

08. N'Dea Davenport - "Bullshittin' (The Ummah Remix)" (Ft. Mos Def)

>>
Quote:
you might be right, i never got that confirmed actually but i noticed i missed two Dilla produced soul remixes for N'Dea Davenport either way so i can just switchl
this is one of the remixes then there's another N'dea Davenport remix i got which features no guest verse from an MC, it's called "Whatever You Want (Jay Dee Remix)". i might upload it later.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #26
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

deserves a bump
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #27
claaa7
Killer Bob

9th_chamber: did i ever hook you up with "Move" via PM or something, or do you still need it?

Old 04-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #28
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
thanks for this

again coming through with the dope materials, i realize you do this for yourself but some of us appreciate the hard work when you post this, cause you can find me in used stores, random bins, pawn shops, and garage sales diggin for albums, but i never liked to use internet for music that much.

anyways, it appreciated + reps
same here

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #29
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

can you reup these por favor?

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #30
claaa7
Killer Bob

damn, the links dead again.. no problem, i'll do at least one volume tomorrow, i'm going offline in a minute.

wtf happened to MediaFire lately though, before the links could last more than a year but now i noticed they sometimes get taken down real quick and i get requests for re-ups all the time. plus Megaupload is down...