news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bioshock Infinite

Irrational Games is working on a new Bioshock game, here's a trailer:

Set in 1912, BioShock Infinite is no longer set in Rapture the US City of Columbia floats on airships, buildings in the sky! It moves from country to country, a beacon of American endeavour, before something goes horribly wrong.

It'll be available for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I'll have to check the trailer out when I get home but it's nice to hear that they are switching things up a bit. I loved the first Bioshock. The second was good but it just seemed like more of the same.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Chek this link for more info. PS3 is the lead platform so I hope they make that shit SING.

http://blog.us.playstation.com:80/20...qa/#more-34189
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn , ima buy a PS3 for this !!!!
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #5
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

man i guess. Bioshock 1 was so fucking great as it was. nothing else needed to be done imo....
Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

wooah

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #7
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

^Looked good until it went co op and the big daddys turned into monkeys
Old 09-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #8
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Calm down buddy... this game takes place almost 50 years before Bioshock. Nothing specific has been said but Columbia will prolly serve as a huge link to Rapture. I'm predicting that Andrew Ryan was born in Columbia. The machine/men are called a "Handyman", an obvious prototype/predecessor to the Big Daddy. That bird monster looks ILLLLLL, same with the sky-line combat.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #9
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

new storyline interview and some new gameplay footage, looks so good! gonna be a long wait till 2012 lol
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:36 AM   #10
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

15 minute demo from E3, this game just keeps looking better & better! -

Old 07-22-2011, 04:57 AM   #11
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^wow
seems really good
i only played bioshock when it was released, shit was so dope
havent checked bioshock 2 though

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #12
hashashin
Be Seeing You

yeah the first bioshock is one of my favourite games I've ever played. If you like that one the second one is definatly worth playing too especially since you can get it cheap now, doesn't have the same wow factor of the first one but still a great game imo. The minerva's den dlc is definatly worth getting as well!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #13
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
yeah the first bioshock is one of my favourite games I've ever played. If you like that one the second one is definatly worth playing too especially since you can get it cheap now, doesn't have the same wow factor of the first one but still a great game imo. The minerva's den dlc is definatly worth getting as well!
ima check bioshock 2 when i get my pc

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wordddddddddd, now we talking

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:10 AM   #15
hashashin
Be Seeing You

collectors edition announced. Big Bioshock fan but think I'll just stick with the game, wouldn't mind seeing the art book though!

http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/collector