news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ironman to be re-released on 2LP with poster

...but if it's only vinyl, fuck that

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...replica-poster
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Last edited by KLIION JENSEN; 08-19-2010 at 06:12 PM.
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

brooklyndodger grasshopper

i already have the poster and the 2lp from 96
brooklyndodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

if there was unheard tracks from that time then it'd definitley be worth copping, but not to get what i already got again...thats just silly
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

This is the best news I've heard all day. The wu need to re-release alot of their early solos. Plus, Soul Controller is on this..damn! I'm amped to see them this weekend.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

am I the only one without a record player? wtf
Old 08-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
gasoline boots
gooooon

gasoline boots grasshopper

So where can I order this shizz?
Old 08-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #8
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck yeah, i'll order this!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasoline boots View Post
So where can I order this shizz?
guessing it's going to be in stores. it says september 14
Old 08-20-2010, 02:40 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have the original 2xLP and CD with "Soul Controller" since way back but otherwise it would definitely be a nice cop. i haven't got a record player at the moment but i'm still thinking about picking up the limited edition vinyl of "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II", for collection purposes mostly.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote