news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #1
arcane
separatin game from truth

arcane grasshopper
Default Suggestion for Album Reviews Sub-Forum

Include a poll with numbers 1-10 in each thread so that people can weigh in with a vote... with time we'll be able to compile a list of the favourite albums of Wu-Corp users... peace.

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com
Old 09-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Suggestion for Album Reviews Sub-Forum

I was thinking similar. But with the thread ratings, rate how good the album is instead.....then it will eventually even out and when you sort by rating, you will get what the favourite albums are.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:10 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah sounds like a decent idea. it might be ok to have a limit on the no. of reviews eg. 30 and the tally ratings and post that on the thread title or in a seperate thread dedicated to album ratings. for instance everyone gives an album a score out of 10 and out of 30 posts all votes are tallied. just need to put some rules up for this section like all ratings need to be out of 10 etc.

Old 10-01-2005, 06:22 AM   #4
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Hm, sounds dope, but how to do that for fucking sake? You can just add a pole to your topic with 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5 I guess that will work

Old 10-01-2005, 06:27 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah good idea, but make it 1-10. i still reckon that there should be a limit on the number of reviews so as to have an archive of reviews. i dunno could be to hard to do all that.

Old 10-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #6
arcane
separatin game from truth

arcane grasshopper

I don't see a need to limit the number of votes per album - you only stand to get a better idea of what people like if you have more people responding. Plus a limit would be hard to enforce.

I like the dedicated thread idea - one thread to archive all the reviews. Have something like:

Album Average Rating # Voters Last Updated

I'll maintain the thread - maybe update it once a week or so... Mark can you retro-actively add polls (scores of 1 to 10) for the threads that have been created?

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com
Closed Thread