news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-22-2010, 07:04 AM   #16
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

album sounds fuckin NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some confused wu groupies in faded wu wear shirts are gonna be up late crying late about this one!!!!!!!!!!!

wu corp vampire: "why does tru master give KRS ONE all the wu bangazzz when holocau is in his intellectual prime?!?!?!?"

KRS is swinging off on these heaters, dominant voice box, dominant flow, dominant message, superior product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instant cop!!!!!!!!!!!

tru mas is still that nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaping up to be the illest KRS album since I GOT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"palm and fist".... OMG.... i have babies swimming in my pants right now son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima need a cleanup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #17
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

ok fuck i caved and just peeped the snippits and basically they have solidified my opinion of true master and that he is and always has been the best out of wu elements

true >>>> 4th

4th is fuckin sick but true is the truth! this album sounds like a wu banger. claaa7 the skits are all the same it is some mellow type sample with krs dropping jewels over top hes only speaking and theres a lot of skits but the beats make up for it. this album sounds fuckin incredible

all of these beats would fit the entire wu perfectly. i am loving this shit

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote