news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #16
pepilapugh

pepilapugh grasshopper

Gotta give him props, i thought this was gonna suck but its actually pretty hot, i like it. Oh yeah, he could've left off the daytona 500 sample.
pepilapugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #17
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally got around to listen to the "Gold Edition" remixes, or rather i banged the entire "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II" with Rockstars and State of Grace in it's right places and when it was over i was left fiending for more... gave the remixes a shot, especially hoping "Penitentiary" would outshine the original since i love the lyrics to that one but don't like the beat. sorry shit definitely wasn't good at all. the "Broken Safety" remix was aight but doesn't fuck with the original so what's the point?

this remix by BT definitely slams the hardest out of the three remixes on there, but as already pointed out it's too bad it was wasted on "New Wu" which had one of the illest instrumentals on the entire album. probably the best BT beat i've heard so far but he's still a very average producer in my eyes. hopefully he will continue evolving tho

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

This beat is crazy. Loving it. Not better then the original although which was people said the best beat in years.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
NeonGenesis

NeonGenesis shaolin monk

Just a lil dude(who dat ovah there) from afro samurai soundtrack and this beat is how i feel wu these days should sound.Bangin.And i think meths chorus sounds better on this.Maybe just my opinion..
NeonGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote