news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-10-2010, 02:34 AM   #1096
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is why peat left he knew what was up

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:57 AM   #1097
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Big 12 is falling the fuck apart. Dont really care about adding to Nebraska to our schedule so whatever

Its a shame that they are trying to make mega conferences and add/get rid of teams.

College sports should be about tradition. I mean how shitty does it gotta be to be a fan of the Big East or ACC when you dont even kno who is in your conference every year cause it gets changed so much.

I mean whats the Big East got like 18 basketball teams and 10 football teams? How fucked up is that

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 06-10-2010 at 12:00 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:27 AM   #1098
b-dolo
SLIMEY SAVAGE

b-dolo crouching tiger
Default espn cfb analyst

I was just wondering if there is any college football fans on this board. One thing that sucks about cfb is that espn provides the most primary coverage and there analyst are terrible. I can remember when I used to look forward to getting up early saturday morning to watch college gameday then watch the final show at night. But their talent at espn for cfb is a joke-lou holtz or should I say slyvester the cat, mark may sucks, corso is more of a comedy act, desmond howard does not have any insight, herbstreit is ok some of the time, robert griffith is by far the worse, i could write a whole book on all the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. the only that is half way decent is jessie palmer. Seriously espn, blow that shit up and start over.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #1099
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mark Ingram Out For Alabama Opener

Old 09-02-2010, 03:06 AM   #1100
hectis
Vic

so Ohio state and Michigan have been separated in the big ten, but will play each other every year, so I have no problem with this

Old 09-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #1101
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yo anybody know where to watch live football streams? im tryin to watch OSU but they aint showin that shit out here
Old 09-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #1102
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dion Lewis is gonna run all over Utah tonight

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #1103
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #1104
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha. did you watch that entire game just to snap that photo at the end? you're an asshole but i'll rep you anyways.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #1105
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

by the way, did you notice this during the game?

Old 09-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #1106
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

i want va tech to beat boise state

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #1107
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
haha. did you watch that entire game just to snap that photo at the end? you're an asshole but i'll rep you anyways.
Yeah, but I knew Utah was gonna win the game. I'd have bet em all day but I'm saving my bet money for the big leagues.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:49 AM   #1108
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

does anyone know if there are other sites like this
http://channelsurfing.net/

perhaps any better ones?

Old 09-03-2010, 02:11 AM   #1109
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

myp2pforums

atdhe

Old 09-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #1110
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

thanks all i need to do now is to remember who's playing