news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #7501
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's what I said and he said actually alot of them don't make millions............and I said well even the lowest player makes more than me and I pay for myself and 2 kids............it was crickets after that.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #7502
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, there was an article about how the practice players, that don't play in any games, make more than $5,000 a week for the minimum. So if the lowest paid players are making six digits a year, I think they can afford to pay for health insurance. lol I do feel bad in a way for the players if they do have to pay for the insurance themselves though, because they may only be able to have 14 cars instead of 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #7503
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I mean b/c of the wear and tear on the body that comes with football, the NFL should provide them insurance..............but on the other hand, they chose to do this so..........

Old 09-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #7504
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I do think things such as the concussion stories are messed up, how some have tried to downplay injuries over the years as not being that serious.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #7505
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Yeah me too. But I mean not many people get they insurance for free............

Old 09-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #7506
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vikings vs saints tmw

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #7507
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Vikings vs saints tmw
I'm actually going to that game. Just moved to Minneapolis recently. Should be a good game.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #7508
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh wow. Have fun. Should be a good game.

Old 09-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #7509
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I'm going to the Titans/Raiders game on Sunday too. Got tickets for my birthday from the ol lady. NFL TIME!!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #7510
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Geez! She must really love u or wants u out the house so she doesn't have to deal with football. Ha.

Kidding

Old 09-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #7511
check two
N.I.

Are the Raiders still in the NFL?

Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #7512
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Oh wow. Have fun. Should be a good game.
Hey babycakes you better hope Kevin KOLB HAS a great year cuz i drafted his pasty ass for my team this year.

Im holding you responsible if he doesnt.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 AM   #7513
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I had a dream recently that the Texans beat the Colts in the opener. I also had a dream that Texas and Alabama met again in the BCS game. Texas wins 34-27 with the game ending with Texas picking off a pass on what was supposed to be a short dump off over the middle. You heard it here first. Its gonna be a great year for football.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:21 AM   #7514
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Hey babycakes you better hope Kevin KOLB HAS a great year cuz i drafted his pasty ass for my team this year.

Im holding you responsible if he doesnt.

LOL

I am not worried at all. It's the Kolb era baby and we going to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visionz was u drinking right before u went to bed and had that dream? LOL

Old 09-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #7515
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Patriots QB Tom Brady involved in Boston car accident

08:38 AM

New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was involved in a car accident on Thursday morning, WEEI-AM in Boston reported.
The station, with which Brady has a scheduled appearance each week, said Brady did not go to the hospital but was "shaken."
The Boston Globe and ESPN reported that Brady left the scene after the accident and was headed to work at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
The Patriots host the Cincinnati Bengals in the season opener on Sunday.
Boston police confirmed to the Globe that one person was removed from a car via the Jaws of life and then taken to a hospital. One car hit a pole, which then fell.
Police told the paper they responded to the incident at 6:34 a.m. ET.
WHDH-TV in Boston had video of the accident, which involved a red minivan and a black Audi.
On Wednesday, Brady spoke about how he wants to remain with the Patriots for his career, but did not confirm that the sides are close to an extension of a contract. His current deal expires after this season.
Update 9:02 a.m. ET: A user on the photo sharing site Yfrog posted two photos of what appears to be Brady outside a black sedan after the accident. One of the photos shows fire officials on the scene.
-- Sean Leahy

Yeah ummmmm it's a bad that I am not sad about this story?