news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 09-30-2005, 09:47 PM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Lightbulb GUIDELINES on Posting Threads !!

I know everone likes to have their work commented on, critiqued, criticized and read by the peers we have here in the Temple. So I'll ask all of you to avoid making a thread with one verse in it... If you must have a thread to post ya thoughts please make yourself a thread with ya name, for example..444Trumpets Thread or Hollywoodrealty Thread and post all your single scripts in there...This way the Temple wont be so convoluted with threads that barely get a look or comment. It will also be easier to find your thread... I'm gonna begin deleting threads that do not follow this structure...PeacEcaeP

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 10-12-2006 at 09:08 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #2
GreenBee
Banned

GreenBee grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to GreenBee Send a message via AIM to GreenBee Send a message via MSN to GreenBee Send a message via Yahoo to GreenBee
Default Re: Anouncement Thread must read!!

I Understand Agree And Respect Your Decision.

Peace

GreenBee

Behold.I.Bring.Life.Eternal.
GreenBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:27 PM   #3
Ebo

Ebo grasshopper

good idea

this is gonna make this forum more like a showcase
Old 10-06-2005, 12:26 PM   #4
Jabba Jaw
I KILL PEOPLE

Jabba Jaw grasshopper

my bad
will do from now on
Old 02-07-2006, 10:16 AM   #5
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

BB, can you erase Guardians of damnation so i can start up a new thread wid new verses....!?

peace

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:41 PM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

the fee to run a thread is 10 dollars. cash only please, payable to Sicka.
u must be over or the age of 13. kids under 18 get a free snocone with every purchase. thank u, peace
Old 03-29-2006, 12:38 AM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
the fee to run a thread is 10 dollars. cash only please, payable to Sicka.
u must be over or the age of 13. kids under 18 get a free snocone with every purchase. thank u, peace
Exactly!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 05:57 PM   #8
RockD
Wu-Tang Soul Menace

RockD grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RockD Send a message via MSN to RockD Send a message via Yahoo to RockD

yo i have try to post 2 keystyles in the free thread but it doesnt let me do it.
WHY!?
Old 04-24-2006, 06:04 PM   #9
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

i dont really like this idea

cuz when u have alot of verses in 1 thread people will not take the time to comment on each the'll just give u a half ass comment when i'm looking for feedback

i think individual threads 4 individual verses is goo enuff and chamgin it to this makes it harder to get good feed

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:23 AM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockD
yo i have try to post 2 keystyles in the free thread but it doesnt let me do it.
WHY!?
maybe your sliding your credit card the wrong way, try it again sun, see what happens
Old 05-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockD
WHY!?
WHY??
Old 05-07-2006, 04:42 PM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
i dont really like this idea

cuz when u have alot of verses in 1 thread people will not take the time to comment on each the'll just give u a half ass comment when i'm looking for feedback

i think individual threads 4 individual verses is goo enuff and chamgin it to this makes it harder to get good feed
I hear ya...maybe I can reformat it in a way you have all your links to your threads on page 1
Old 05-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #13
singodsuperior

singodsuperior crouching tigersingodsuperior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to singodsuperior Send a message via Yahoo to singodsuperior

My bad god
singodsuperior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no problemo

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #15
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So, I am assuming posting multiple threads is cool now?

peace