news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #7591
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Dirty might be in hiding after tonight's game.
I'm glad we're playing the NFC East this year. I won't have to resort to speculation this year when it comes to knowin what's what, win or lose. The Dallas team I've seen this year doesn't scare me. We get the Giant on Oct 10. That's a good deal of the fan base for those that post here. Texans break even at worst, I think we've got the talent to sweep and Cushing gets back from suspension in two games. I like our chances against anyone.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #7592
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

a few people saying this might be the year that houston finally goes to the playoffs, but then again they've been sayin that for a while now

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #7593
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
a few people saying this might be the year that houston finally goes to the playoffs, but then again they've been sayin that for a while now
If you don't live in the broadcast area you might not now just how much they were on the cusp of winning games last year. The opener against the Jets was the only one we stunk up, all other 15 went down to the wire. The running game and the experience will be the biggest factors this year. We just might win the division. Already a game up and own a tie-breaker over the Colts, not a bad way to start

Old 09-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #7594
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

actually I do get texans games. I don't know how it may work in other markets, but I see 3 games a week on network television (not including sunday night games). it's always either 2 cbs & 1 fox, or 2 fox & 1 cbs. since I live in Texas it depends on when both the cowboys and the texans play. if either play a night game then I might get a denver broncos game (not always). I did rather enjoy texans games, but I only watch cowboy games to watch them lose. I notice you're a texans fan, were you also a oilers fan way back when?

Old 09-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #7595
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we play a good lions team this week and are o is just dead I really hope we trade for jackson

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #7596
Visionz
The People's Champ

^Nah, I use to root for the Bills growing up but realized that's fuckin retarded to be a fan of a team I have about zero chance of ever seeing live. I wanted a team I could root for their entire (and my entire) life so I jumped on the chance when the opprotunity (sp?) presented itself. Drudging through the David Carr years makes the success all the sweeter.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #7597
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

hahaha, for me it's about the same distance from here to denver, as it is from here to houston.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #7598
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm not even in shock over the loss, just the 497 yards through the air.

giants got their shiiiiiiiiit pushed in

eagles would be retarded to bench vick and put kolb back in. kolb is destined to be a backup, dude is not that nice
Old 09-20-2010, 12:03 AM   #7599
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
hahaha, for me it's about the same distance from here to denver, as it is from here to houston.
I'm just a little closer to Houston than I am to Dallas but fuck being a Dallas fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i'm not even in shock over the loss, just the 497 yards through the air.

giants got their shiiiiiiiiit pushed in

eagles would be retarded to bench vick and put kolb back in. kolb is destined to be a backup, dude is not that nice
Vick's passing looks better than it ever has. There's a reason dude was drafted when he was.

The game today was fun to watch. McNabb played great but we forced you to be one-dimensional, hard to close out the game if you can't run it. Still took some luck between the deep pass to Galloway that just missed, the blocked FG and the one that got iced. The NFC East looks wide-open this year.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #7600
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

that's probably because they're all equally shity

Old 09-20-2010, 12:12 AM   #7601
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
that's probably because they're all equally shity
They've all proven capable of playing like shit in the span of two games. Dallas is showing the least amount of life among the four.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #7602
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

at least there no NFC West were it might have a 8-8 team headed to the playoffs, preventing a 10-6 team from going

Old 09-20-2010, 12:38 AM   #7603
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
at least there no NFC West were it might have a 8-8 team headed to the playoffs, preventing a 10-6 team from going
true. The Cardinals are fucked at QB right now. If they've got a rookie on the bench they like then they might as well play him and see what they've got. Few have gotten paid on a single season like Derek Anderson.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #7604
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Suspension coming for Jacobs?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #7605
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Suspension coming for Jacobs?

Not enough to matter and furthermore who gives a rat's ass? Its got jackshit to do with an actual game.