news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-02-2005, 10:06 AM   #16
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom
Default Re: Anybody in the military?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
Anybody in the military?????

is the military in anybody ?
That's like asking a college student if education is in her/him. Of couses, from the way that I walk to the way that I talk. Just like born invincible said, "The military has given me a lot." But to add to that we've earned every cent, every entitlement, and every benefit. Believe me they'll get it out of you.

Take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:31 AM   #17
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
no no no don't join the USA military....
first off all they gonna experiment on you....if you get cancer from the depleted uranium bombs the USA uses they gonna tell you "whooops too bad, we not gonna do shit for you, now keep your mouth shut and die"

2nd of all the people who control the USA military are traitors to the USA......

3rd of all the USA military is the biggest polluter on the planet earth and the biggest terrorist.......
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:42 AM   #18
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

That first comment is in the fine print of your contract. I know I've been shot up with some weird stuff. I swear until the day I die that that anthrax caused some serious memory loss for me.

I understand the second as well, but I'ma get mines while the getting is good.

I've signed the dotted line now, so I'ma get that good training. I'm an expert with my fire arms and military strategy.

I feel you though. I wouldn't try to recruit anyone else in, but I'ma get what I can while I'm still here.

Regardless of the content, thanks for the comments.

Take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 10-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #19
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I feel you, I'm sure you guys joined the military with nothing but good intentions.

But the battlefront isn't in Iraq, and you signing your contract with them is like, when shit hits the fan over here and they call you back to fight your own people it's not gonna be pretty. America is going to be divided into two sets of people soon, it's gonna be like a crazier 2nd civil war. Alot of people think theres gonna be a 3rd World War, I think theres gonna be another Civil War.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:36 AM   #20
quanwanted

quanwanted grasshopper

how is the military one of the biggest poluters? you have never seen the hoops we have to jump through to throw away simple things like AA batteries. granted they have been real bad in the past but nowadays everything in politicly correct and shit......it's sicking some of the crap we have to do
Old 10-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #21
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
listen son....the USA military is the BIGGEST POLLUTER ON THE PLANET.....this is facts........out of all those corporations that dump toxic waste or radioactive waste or put shit in the air or whatever....the USA military is a bigger polluter than all of them.......
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:05 PM   #22
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
I feel you, I'm sure you guys joined the military with nothing but good intentions.

But the battlefront isn't in Iraq, and you signing your contract with them is like, when shit hits the fan over here and they call you back to fight your own people it's not gonna be pretty. America is going to be divided into two sets of people soon, it's gonna be like a crazier 2nd civil war. Alot of people think theres gonna be a 3rd World War, I think theres gonna be another Civil War.
That war that you speak of is already underway. It's not done by arms now it's faught in the minds of the mentally dead. I'm not talking about some Rzarecta stuff, I'm talking about arming men with the knowledge of what's really going on in this society. People are ready to fight and die. I don't know if I'm speaking of the same war that you are but it is time for a change.

Take it easy