news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #1156
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #1157
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahahaha i hear dabout that
Old 09-21-2010, 12:24 AM   #1158
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Well until Boise State gets in a real conference, they will face this.

in the SEC they'd have to play Florida, Alabama, LSU, Arkansas.....

in the Big Ten Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Penn State, Nebraska(next year)...

Big 12 Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska

not to mention the lesser teams and the mid level teams that still have alot of talent and could upset Boise on any given week.

Sure Boise can coast into the BCS and win a surprise BCS bowl game, but looking at their team and the lack of depth, they could not go through on eof hte power conferences unscathed.

The fact is they wouldnt be in the BCS if it wasnt for their weak schedule.
That's not what I intended to say, I don't even remember typing Boise, I don't even like the fuckers.

as for the big conferences, that's as deep as those conferences go, I don't see people aching to watch south carolina or baylor or iowa state (unless they're hosting said better schools). Just saying the SEC is not a "powerful" as people make it out to be.

I was only stating that bama shouldn't play duke, at least play texas a&m or kansas or usf, someone they can beat but no one would say shit when they won or who they'd played.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:48 AM   #1159
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big game of the week is 1 Alabama at No. 10 Arkansas look for an upset

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #1160
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
I got a problem with alabama playing duke, if boise can't play shit teams then neither should any of the SEC or Big 12
OH GOD..NOT THS DISCUSSION AGAINn
Old 09-21-2010, 03:11 AM   #1161
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

Wow. Ohio has no real in state rivals to really smack them on their ass though on the field.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #1162
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

We should be playing Cincy every year, i dont kno why we don't.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #1163
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

who's we nicky? I don't know who you root for

Old 09-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #1164
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

what's this I hear about people wantin to fire houston nutt?

Old 09-23-2010, 07:04 AM   #1165
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm going to the Pitt-Miami game tonight. Can't wait to get all fucked up and watch Dion Lewis run all over the 'Canes.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #1166
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Dion Lewis is a pimp. i may bet that game
Old 09-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #1167
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hwy toochski, pitt's qb Santino "Tino" Sunseri is named after sonny corleone. And that's appropriate because his game is full of holes.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #1168
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahaha...thank god i didnt bet. I remembered t hat Miami used to dominate this scrub conference easily
Old 09-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #1169
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Worst Pitt game I've been to since the Johnny Majors era part 2

Old 09-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #1170
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

If Texas ends up beating Nebraska and Oklahoma where do they sit in the polls?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote