news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Intro

Old 05-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey
Default Hello

I am from Porto Alegre in Brasil but am in England studying.
Portugese hip hop sucks so I decided to learn English so I could understand my favourite mc's like Nas, Jadakiss, Obie trice.

my favourite wu tang related song is Yolandas house bizarelly enough

Djaminha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Welcome here Yolanda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my fav wu tang related song is asslicking brazilian lesbians
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
my fav wu tang related song is asslicking brazilian lesbians
lawl
that shuld be mine too o.O
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
lawl
that shuld be mine too o.O
welcome to the forum antrophos
Old 05-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
welcome to the forum antrophos
what da fak?
it's anthropos =]
and thx btw
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ha ha ha

Quote:
Old 05-09-2010, 05:37 AM   #8
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djaminha View Post
Portugese hip hop sucks

are u kidding????
Old 05-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #9
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Quote:
are u kidding????
hell no

its wackkk
Djaminha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:34 AM   #10
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djaminha View Post
hell no

its wackkk
did u hear some min da gap?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #11
billyy2288

billyy2288 grasshopper

hello and welcome
Old 09-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
amandak695

amandak695 grasshopper

Hello!
I Amanda. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Last edited by amandak695; 09-27-2010 at 07:50 PM.
amandak695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

Stawberry shortcake, why don't you make your own thread and say hi, instead of saying hi in everybody else's intro thread?

Quote: