news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he was obviously blind, you dickfaces. that was the whole point of the movie. that and to teach you heathens to accept jesus as your lord and savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #32
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know you're hebrew and all, but you don't know wtf you talking bout.

if yall still think he's blind after this scene then idk what else to tell you.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #33
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

I gotta watch the movie again, I only seen it once and it never crossed my mind that he might be blind.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #34
Swords

Swords grasshopper

Just picked this up

Obviously I thought the movie was brilliant enough to buy. Definitely has a cult feel to it. And the fact that there seems to be such a divide almost points to it. Give it 15/20 years and there'll be many a cinephile apologising for being so wrong the first time round. I of course will just carry a smug smile upon my face.

I also don't get why there's this whole 'was he blind or wasn't he' debate going on. It was like, the actual twist plot of the movie lol. On one hand it's cool that there's a 'was he a replicant or not' thing going on, because again that just leads to cult status, but on the other, you'd have to be blinder than Eli him self not to work out that he was indeed blind. Any moment in the movie where he 'seems' to be able to see was defined as 'spiritual guidance'.
Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #35
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when he's fighting the hijackers, he backs up under the bridge because he is BLIND and he will have the advantage in the DARK where THEY have difficulty seeing

THE CLIMAX OF THE MOVIE IS WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT THE BOOK IS IN BRAILLE AND THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON DENZEL'S HAZY EYEBALLS

why the fuck would the camera zoom in on his hazy eyeballs if he could fucking see

he heard the cat at the bait, shot, walked to where the bait was and grabbed the cat. he wasnt LOOKING AT IT, were you mapping the trajectory of his pupils??? no, HE HAS SHADES ON

RAY CHARLES HAD SHADES ON

the literal PLOT TWIST OF THE MOVIE is when you find out he cannot see

i can't believe I am arguing this

Quote:
While in transit, Solara escapes and drives back to help Eli. Rather than chase her, Carnegie chooses to return to the town with the Bible, since his vehicle is running out of fuel. Solara picks Eli up and they continue west until they reach the Golden Gate Bridge. They then row to Alcatraz, where they find a group of survivors. Eli tells the guards that he has a copy of the King James version of the Bible, and they are allowed in. Once inside, they are introduced to Lombardi (Malcolm McDowell), the curator. Eli, who is revealed to be blind, begins to dictate the Bible from memory.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #36
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote