news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 10-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #2536
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^oh me neither, lol...i was just drunk posting.

hasn't luke cage beaten fist in hand to hand before? and vice versa?

anyway, i'll probably buy the compendium next week, and i am pissed about atlas...as soon as i start buying it, it gets cancelled lol (this is why i was exclusively buying tpbs and hardcovers until last year)

as far as secret warriors, i enjoyed the howling commandos arc, but the latest issue was just a total misfire.

oh, and i caught up on chew since this week was so light...and it's still dope. i guess i was just in a bad mood when i dropped it.

where's batman? i mean the good batman comics. it feels like forever since ROBW came out.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #2537
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, cage has beat fist but thats with his power set. he already has an advantage, its like fighting goddamn colossus or ben grimm.
but you get a regular ass luke cage with no special shit, and danny makes quick work of him. lol

gotta say, avengers prime = one of the best looking comics on the market and worth every penny just based of that fantastic art by davis. put him on an avengers book ASAP!!!

another match up that was banging around in my head.
the metal men vs an assorted team of stretchy guys. like plastic man, reed richards, elongated man, i guess martian manhunter (i've seen him do it), and 1 or 2 more stretchy fucks. i just cant think of any at the moment. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #2538
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^any team with reed richards will win.

alan davis is god...he actually drew avengers briefly when busiek was writing it...he also had a 3 issue run on FF that looked incredible.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #2539
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm about to read 52 Volume Four by DC comics. I hope it's good.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #2540
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^how have you liked it so far (i've never read it)
Old 10-05-2010, 02:43 AM   #2541
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

saw the new iron man anime. looks dope

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #2542
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^how have you liked it so far (i've never read it)
I'll let you know by tomorrow. I'm still reading it.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #2543
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i still have faith in whats left of SW..eloels, and did anyone read the booster gold lookin for batman shit?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:27 AM   #2544
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

episode 1 is up

dusk you going to nycc this weekend?

Old 10-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #2545
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 10-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #2546
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
episode 1 is up

dusk you going to nycc this weekend?
yes...i was gonna do weekend pass, but im so busy it aint happening..im going sunday
Old 10-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #2547
IrOnMaN
I understand

52 Volume Four is a good book. However, I am confused about a lot of things. I have to read Volume One, Volume Two, and Volume Three to understand what the heck is going on. Now, I do understand the meaning of the title "52".

The Black Adam thing is just plain silly. You mean to tell me that out of ALL of those superheroes, not ONE of them just take him out? I understand entertainment but come on!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #2548
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^never read that series...i don't know why you would read volume 4 without reading the first 3...that's a serious faux pas, my friend lol

'walking dead' rules...why did i ignore this book for so long? this 'compendium' is fucking massive.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #2549
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Deadpool Max was the shit..no pun intended..eloels, so was shield..and let me just throw a smh out there for the fact that Red Hulk will be in Avengers.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:27 AM   #2550
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

bendis needs to get off the avengers.