news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Common And Queen Latifah's Just Wright

This came out already about 3 weeks ago i guess. Common is a New Jersey Nets basketball player and Queen Latifah is a chiropracter/sports therapist. Queen and Common end up having a romantic relationship after Queen's sister/hottie Paula Patton dumps Common. I haven't seen it but from the review i read, that's basically what it's about. Dwight Howard and some other NBA players are in this. I'm gonna wait for this to come to video. 70's black movies hottie Pam Grier is in this and it's directed by the woman who did Common's wack Come Close video and Sanaa Lathan and Blair Underwood's Something New movie.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

when i look at queen latifah i feel like punching random homeless peopel in the head.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
when i look at queen latifah i feel like punching random homeless peopel in the head.

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

i liked the come close video
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Popeye Jones in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

When I saw the theatrical flyer for Just Wright; I thought to myself;"That is the probably the closest any guy has ever been to her ever"
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #8
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Id fuck 90s latifah.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

I'd facefuck her - that's about it.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

she got some big titties and a big ass. I dont mind me some cottage cheese.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
DUMBO
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
she got some big titties and a big ass. I dont mind me some cottage cheese.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
I'd facefuck her - that's about it.
with a strapon....latifah is sooooo lesbian it aint even fuckin funny.....
Old 06-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Queen Latifah picture Dumbo posted of her hahahahahahahahahaha. She shouldn't be wearing a bikini with a nasty looking body like that hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She's cute but she's too big. People be sleeping on Latifah's rap skills. I would've listened to her albums if she had done more hardcore songs than soft songs. Her Black Hand Side, Just Another Day, Elements I'm Among, Name Callin songs are the shit.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #14
DUMBO
Veteran Member

i never liked her. she does too much cooning in her movies for my liking.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw Just Wright a few weeks ago and it sucks LOL. Most of her movies suck LOL. I think Set It Off is her best movie.