news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default When the moon is full ...

Something about a full moon causes me to have tooth pain. I have this tooth that was rooted but every full moon the shit feels like somebody is sticking a screwdriver in my root canal.what theeee fuck?????

full moon also turns the tides of the ocean so ....

discuss
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when its a full moon, i tend to get real blood hungry. and hairy as fuck too.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:26 AM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
when its a full moon, i tend to get real blood hungry. and hairy as fuck too.
Damn homey is that when you get yo period too?

IDK infinity, maybe something to do with the pull between the moon and the planet? you got metal in that tooth? Fuck that's fucking wild yo.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ ha

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:59 AM   #5
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

moon/earth is da holder for emotion, the moon gentlemen are activ
in a fullmoon( they are activ the whole year) ! humans react more emotional this is were the wolf storyz came from.
This goes for all planetz! they all have a sort magnetic pull on humans, different behaviorz like example mars = inner anger! without the knowledge, peeps dont know were its comin from! aggression comes with this,
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 10-10-2010 at 07:06 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #6
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

For some reason animals get angrier when it's full moon.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
For some reason animals get angrier when it's full moon.
tru the planetary system works on all levelz of fysical being/spirit
Old 10-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
you got metal in that tooth? Fuck that's fucking wild yo.

naw , no metal. Even back when I had my wisdom teeth they would get stupid with the pain on or around the full moon.

graveface , hit us with that knowledge.I'm trying to find out as much as I can about the moon.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i recently got my wisdom teeth pulled like 4 days ago

the pain i got now is more like some is squeezing my jaw, its more a slight constant pain........... aint check the moon tho, it could be full........ maybe you had your teeth pulled on the day of a full moon and now you get phantom pains from that day each full moon? cosmic constants

i would just listen to the new Lord Beatjistzu tape and take some pain killers, worked for me

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
graveface , hit us with that knowledge.I'm trying to find out as much as I can about the moon.
The Moon is just another rock you see every day and not notice.
Except it's an actual achievement if you manage to walk on it.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:32 AM   #11
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I'm trying to find out as much as I can about the moon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_effect

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:50 AM   #12
pro.Graveface

http://www.the-gardeners-calendar.co...n_Planting.asp

http://books.google.nl/books?id=FSqv...page&q&f=false

http://books.google.nl/books?id=f0VA...page&q&f=false

http://books.google.nl/books?id=3sCL...motion&f=false

I dont know what your birth moon is but it has to do in what part of space the moon was placed and how it will react on you and how you will react on the moon tru your life . it can be found out when calculating your starz and planetz by a astro-dude or ya can connect with your higher consciousness and ask,
ICHI

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 10-14-2010 at 05:27 AM.