news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 10-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #17
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so us getting good jobs is the answer to our problems ?
Yes

If you really wanna get back at the white man best way to do it is to have more ppl going to college, getting and staying in jobs and committing less crime.

All these idiotic retard militant organisations never understand that.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
Yes

If you really wanna get back at the white man

that's not what i'm looking to do

Quote:
best way to do it is to have more ppl going to college, getting and staying in jobs and committing less crime.
how does black people getting and maintaining jobs,going to college, and committing less crime get back at the white man ?

Quote:
All these idiotic retard militant organisations never understand that.
so none of them in these so called idiotic retarded militant organizations have good jobs or own the job, been to and graduated college, or fight against crime ?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
nothing has changed with black men. That march was 14-15 years ago and what has changed in the black community? Black men are still going to prison. Black men are still homeless. Black men are still killing each other. Black men are still dropping outta high school. Black men are still having babies outta wedlock. Black men are still unemployed. Didn't Farrakhan have a 10 year anniversary of million man march in 2005 or 2006? I'm glad i didn't go to the first million man march because it was a waste of time to me. That's nice of Farrakhan to get black men to come together to talk about their issues but nothing has changed and that's because most black men don't wanna change. They like doing the ignorant shit they do and they think doing the right thing is for suckers. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, i went to the million man march and it was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. But that's a nigga for your ass g. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cause they got plenty of it. I think they love it LOL.
sounds like personal issues that they should work out maybe tart buy braking the cycle ans staying with the woman and her soon to be kids (Jim Crow letters)

and ya shits changed i got more then most white people
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote