news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default there's a big drop-off after Radiohead....

as the headline for Rolling Stone once read: "Radiohead -- The Only Band That Matters." it remains true to this day. but I just discovered Modest Mouse, and they're pretty damn good. nowhere near Radiohead level, but eclectic nonetheless

and yes, Radiohead has been the best rock artist since 1995, nobody comes close, so keep your bullshit bands to yourself
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why the fuck do you think anyone is interested in this shit?

Fine, you haven't listened to enough music to acknowledge that anything is better than Radiohead, that's great faggit, but why are you telling us?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Fine, you haven't listened to enough music to acknowledge that anything is better than Radiohead, that's great faggit, but why are you telling us?
hahaha
exactly.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Why the fuck do you think anyone is interested in this shit?

that I just discovered modest mouse and they're pretty good...but that Radiohead is still the best thing in modern rock. you should know by now that Radiohead fans are the most egotistic motherfuckers on Earth...rightly so
Old 10-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah i know that, and that's why most of them are cunts, like you.

Old 10-17-2010, 01:21 PM   #6
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

hahaha

I think alot of newer bands have just caught up with Radiohead's sound though you just gotta check out more music. Radiohead is hard to top though.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this should scare bateman away for awhile, anyway i agree with ya heavens, i have listened to many a band, but radiohead is in a class by itself only, rivaled by RHCP in term of great rock bands of the past 20 years.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Yeah i know that, and that's why most of them are cunts, like you.
they're still the best though! now go listen to They Might Be Giants, pussy
Old 10-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

this should scare bateman away for awhile, anyway i agree with ya heavens, i have listened to many a band, but radiohead is in a class by itself only, rivaled by RHCP in term of great rock bands of the past 20 years.
I don't know about the red hot chili peppers, my man, but at least you got Radiohead right
Old 10-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #10
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Thread starter is a twat. I feel sorry for people who know you in real life.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
Thread starter is a twat. I feel sorry for people who know you in real life.
I love to hate
Old 10-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

I'm big radiohead fan.

But if you only listen to them (and the RHCP), your opinion on music is worthless.