news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default Transformers 3 Villain Revealed, Set In 3D

The first step to fixing a mistake is admitting a wrong. For his part, Michael Bay has done that verbally.

Bay admitted the second "Transformers" movie deserved some of the negative feedback it received: "I'll take some of the criticism. It was very hard to put (the sequel) together that quickly after the writers' strike [of 2007-2008]." OK, fair enough. Now he's trying to fix the abomination that was "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" through his actions, too.

Bay revealed in an interview with USA Today two tidbits about the third Transformers film that should make fans happy. First came a decision that should surprise absolutely nobody: The third film is being shot in 3D (even though Bay had hinted in the past that it wouldn't be). In a more surprising announcement, Bay confirmed that fan-favorite Shockwave will be a featured villain.

Shockwave has an interesting history as a toy and as a Transformer. Shockwave's mold was originally produced by a company called ToyCo. Hasbro purchased the rights to add him to the Transformers universe, but not before quite a few other companies did the exact same thing.

Shockwave, with a different paint job, appeared in toy stores around Christmastime, confusing many young Transformers fans (including this author) by being sold under names such as "Galactic Man."

As a Transformer, Shockwave -- who could transform into a powerful laser gun -- was left in charge of the Transformer home planet Cybertron as the Autobots (the good robots) and Decepticons (the bad robots) battled against each other on Earth. Shockwave made an admirable and powerful leader in waiting.

Transformers fans will be the first to heed this warning: Don't get too excited about this announcement. Remember when Michael Bay also announced that fan-favorite Soundwave would be featured in the second film? Remember how that turned out? Soundwave, who as a toy transformed into a cassette player, spent about three minutes onscreen (if that) as some sort of spy satellite in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

See the cast at the last 'Transformers' premiere >>

These announcements were made on the set of the third "Transformers" film, where shooting has already begun without former star Megan Fox, who was dropped from the series just a few weeks before filming got underway. The other human star of the "Transformers" franchise, Shia LaBeouf, is coping without his former costar. "I love Megan and I miss the girl," LaBeouf told USA Today.

Photos: The stunning new star who replaced Megan Fox >>

The yet-to-be-titled third "Transformers" movie is due in theaters July 1, 2011.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Somebody should explain to Bay that everybody wants Unicrom.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shockwave is a great choice. I hope that both Unicron and Primus are mentioned in TF3. They should at least do that.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Shockwave's cool.. I just hope they don't make him into a pussy. If they're going with Gen 1 then perhaps the Dinobots can be mentioned/featured also. If TF3 makes a lot of $$ then they'll definitely make a 4 eventually. It's a rich universe of characters if done properly they can make a few more easily. How about Omega Supreme? Just kidding.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
Shockwave's cool.. I just hope they don't make him into a pussy. If they're going with Gen 1 then perhaps the Dinobots can be mentioned/featured also. If TF3 makes a lot of $$ then they'll definitely make a 4 eventually. It's a rich universe of characters if done properly they can make a few more easily. How about Omega Supreme? Just kidding.
Unfortunately, Michael Bay stated that he never liked the Dinobots. What Michael Bay has to understand is that it doesn't matter what he likes, it's what the fans love and enjoy. IF the Dinobots were to be in TF3, Bay would either give them short air time or make them silly and stupid characters like the young Autobot Twins.

By the way, Omega Supreme would be NICE!
Old 06-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Your dick should be the villain.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #7
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

well it better be the badass shockwave that plans to overthrow megatron......not because he hated megatron, but because it was the logical thing to do.

but im not watching either way, because i hate michael bay. hey that rhymed!!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

I saw parts of #2 and though it was complete horseshit. The end part where they have robots coughing, out of breath, and giving eachother parts? Sounds more like a cheesy pr0n IMO. Who ordered Sausage? motions toward groin
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get Dinobots vs Devastator like in the original and now you're talking!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Micheal Bay is a fuckin clown...Dinobots SMASH - GRIMLOCK EAT MICHEAL BAY

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

Transformers 3: The Dark of the Moon
Old 10-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who agrees that this is another franchise that needs to be rebooted? new director anybody?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's going to get rebooted anyway once Bay leaves this series.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you got a point there

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
who agrees that this is another franchise that needs to be rebooted? new director anybody?
I think it should get a new director/reboot after this one. Number one was good, two was kinda weak, and I hope three is good. If there's a next TF movie (like there's never going to be another) they should bring up the Dinobots. I know Micheal Bay isn't a fan of them (which is why I'm hoping it gets a new director eventually) but they would be better than the Fallen in part two. After all this is still a fantasy movie, as if real cars/trucks turn into real robots.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote