news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #7831
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dislike the steelers more than almost any team in all sports ( duke and the yankees are up there too) but i gotta tell ya, the steelers would beat the titans 8 out of 10 times, no doubt.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #7832
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i dislike the steelers more than almost any team in all sports ( duke and the yankees are up there too) but i gotta tell ya, the steelers would beat the titans 8 out of 10 times, no doubt.
As long as one of those 2 times is in the playoffs that's fine. A couple of years ago, the Patriots would have probably beat the Giants 9 out of 10 times, but they didn't when it mattered most. The Giants beat the better team and held up the Lombardi trophy. I might point out that the Titans have a history of beating the Steelers when the Steelers are considered the better/much better team. They've done it a few times over the last 10 years. The Steelers have won 2 straight over them though.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #7833
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

titans wont make the playoffs this year unless they win the division. wild cards coming from the north and east.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #7834
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
titans wont make the playoffs this year unless they win the division. wild cards coming from the north and east.
First off that's exactly what the Titans are likely going to do imo. (win the South) Secondly it's a little early to dismiss the possibility of the 2nd place AFC South team having a better record than the 2nd place teams in the East and North. You may very well end up being correct, but it's no lock by any means. I assume you are feeling the Steelers will win the North. Would you be shocked to see the Ravens lose more than the team that ends up 2nd in the South the rest of the way? I wouldn't. What if Tom Brady was to get hurt like he did 2 years ago again? The Patriots defense isn't exactly great you know, and who the hell is their backup now anyway? The Titans lead the NFL in scoring. They are 3rd in the NFL in scoring defense, 1st in the NFL in red-zone defense, and 1st in the NFL in sacks. The only game where the Titans didn't appear to be the better team on the field was the Pittsburgh game. I hardly think I'm a homer for thinking they're the best team in the AFC South. The Colts are in horrible shape injury wise, and the Texans don't seem to be able to stop anyone lately on defense. The Titans have beat 3 teams (Cowboys, Jaguars, Giants) that the Colts/Texans have lost to already. I hardly think I'm a homer for thinking they're the best team in the AFC South. Would you disagree?
Old 10-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #7835
cutn' heads
mic fury

i wouldnt disagree at all. i hope the titans do win the south. im a little sick of seeing the colts in year after year. and, being a ravens fan, it would be nice to not have the damn colts in their way again. based on second half schedules, i really like the ravens to win the north and the steelers dropping in with the WC. NY seems to have the east on lock and i cant see the pats missing the playoffs ( i hope they miss out though)...

i dont get to see many titans games. all i know is they have had issues from the QB spot ( never a good sign), they have a young #1 WR surrounded by journeymen and CJ hasn't been producing like he did in the last 2 years.

they got a good record but look who they beat. the best win was over the giants but that was before the giants started clicking. the eagles win was good, but they lost to denver and a shaky pitts team at home...

we shall see. lots can happen in 9 games.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #7836
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
all i know is they (Titans) have had issues from the QB spot ( never a good sign) lots can happen in 9 games.
Vince Young is ranked 3rd in the NFL in QB rating. He and Collins have 12 TD's and 4 INT's this season. Really don't think QB is a problem for them, and yes, a lot could change before the end of the season.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #7837
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Vince Young is ranked 3rd in the NFL in QB rating. He and Collins have 12 TD's and 4 INT's this season. Really don't think QB is a problem for them, and yes, a lot could change before the end of the season.
QB issues = yanking one guy for another. agree VY is playing well right now...
Old 10-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #7838
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
QB issues = yanking one guy for another. agree VY is playing well right now...
Yes. Vince was completely lost in that Steelers game. It was the first time he ever saw their defense, and he responded poorly to say the least. I don't blame Fisher for inserting Collins, and he certainly moved the Titans down the field better than Vince that day. I just wouldn't consider 1 out of 7 games of bad QB play (6 weeks ago against the best defense in the NFL) QB problems myself. Just my opinion. Definately had them that day though. I can't argue that.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #7839
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
What if Tom Brady was to get hurt like he did 2 years ago again? The Patriots defense isn't exactly great you know, and who the hell is their backup now anyway?
that pats "d" has been coming up when it mattered most this year.there young an under bill there gna destroy in less than 2 years.there ranked 9th against the rush right now and 30th against the pass.alot of those passing yards have unfortunatelly come in the 2nd half.tom's backup is brian hoyer who had a great preseason from the games i saw.just like when cassel came in...u get under bill's system he can make anyone work.
it's just a matter of time b4 the texans an colts overtake ur titans..
i see the titans maybe taking 2 out of there last 8 after there bye week

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #7840
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
it's just a matter of time b4 the texans an colts overtake ur titans..
i see the titans maybe taking 2 out of there last 8 after there bye week
Quoting this for the 1st time, but most definately not the last. I'm gonna have some fun with you over this one in the coming months.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #7841
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope so...i'd love 2 see ur titans come to foxboro in the playoffs...the outcome will probally be the same as last year

Old 10-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #7842
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no matter who starts at QB this week the vikings shall win

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:24 AM   #7843
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
i hope so...i'd love 2 see ur titans come to foxboro in the playoffs...the outcome will probally be the same as last year
whats up with your fans? why are they so fucking lame at the stadium?
Old 10-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #7844
battle?
n.i.

^because most of them are massholes

Old 10-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #7845
battle?
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
no matter who starts at QB this week the vikings shall win

ur dreamin