news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa
Default Scream 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlN9QbOFS2w

my fault i put the wrong one up...here you goooo^^^^

ill be anticipating this...somebody help me out with the embed

Last edited by Miliato; 10-29-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why did they take so long to make a fourth one? Wes Craven directing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

yea Wes Craven's directing it
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:08 AM   #5
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Why did they take so long to make a fourth one? Wes Craven directing this?
they were done with the series after 3 but then the producers decided to make a new one to pass on the torch to a younger generation. so i think that this might be the last time we see the original cast thats still alive

and yeah Wes Craven is directing

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:37 AM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
...somebody help me out with the embed

Bong Bong!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
they were done with the series after 3 but then the producers decided to make a new one to pass on the torch to a younger generation. so i think that this might be the last time we see the original cast thats still alive

and yeah Wes Craven is directing
Yeah I remember them saying back then that the series was supposed to be done with. Though, that's usually never the case with popular horror franchises. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote