news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #106
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If we end up with 8, add another guard and forward

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #107
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

yeah we've got 8 now, so either way we know we'll be having that draft tomorrow...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #108
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Please add another Guard and Forward position, having to pick two centers is going to unbalance the rosters and we'll be picking bad big men. trust me, I've done this before, and I don't say things just cuz.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 10-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #109
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

i will if we don't have 10 within a couple hours..

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #110
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

THE GOON SQUAD
PG Derrick Rose
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Joe Johnson
PF Joakim Noah
C Dwight Howard
G Aaron Brooks
F Corey Maggette
C LaMarcus Aldridge
SF Luol Deng
SG O.J. Mayo
PF Carlos Boozer
F Carl Landry
SG Anthony Morrow
Old 10-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #111
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Draft recap (1st 5 rounds):

Round 1 1. Kevin Durant (OKC - SF) Cincinnati R... 2. Chris Paul (NO - PG) costco pizza 3. LeBron James (Mia - SF) Simple Minded 4. Dirk Nowitzki (Dal - PF) j-train excl... 5. Dwyane Wade (Mia - PG,SG) back with a ... 6. Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG) Goon Squad 7. Stephen Curry (GS - PG) Lazy Eights 8. Deron Williams (Uta - PG) The Cairo Co... Round 2 1. Pau Gasol (LAL - PF,C) The Cairo Co... 2. Danny Granger (Ind - SF,PF) Lazy Eights 3. Dwight Howard (Orl - C) Goon Squad 4. Amar'e Stoudemire (NY - PF,C) back with a ... 5. David Lee (GS - PF,C) j-train excl... 6. Carmelo Anthony (Den - SF) Simple Minded 7. Gerald Wallace (Cha - SF,PF) costco pizza 8. Rajon Rondo (Bos - PG) Cincinnati R...
Round 3 1. Steve Nash (Pho - PG) Cincinnati R... 2. Josh Smith (Atl - PF) costco pizza 3. Brook Lopez (NJ - C) Simple Minded 4. Jason Kidd (Dal - PG) j-train excl... 5. Brandon Roy (Por - SG,SF) back with a ... 6. Derrick Rose (Chi - PG) Goon Squad 7. Chauncey Billups (Den - PG) Lazy Eights 8. Monta Ellis (GS - PG,SG) The Cairo Co...
Round 4 1. Tim Duncan (SA - PF,C) The Cairo Co... 2. Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C) Lazy Eights 3. Joe Johnson (Atl - SG,SF) Goon Squad 4. Al Jefferson (Uta - PF,C) back with a ... 5. Andre Iguodala (Phi - SG,SF) j-train excl... 6. David West (NO - PF) Simple Minded 7. Al Horford (Atl - PF,C) costco pizza 8. Tyreke Evans (Sac - PG,SG) Cincinnati R... Round 5 1. Andrea Bargnani (Tor - PF,C) Cincinnati R... 2. Nene Hilario (Den - PF,C) costco pizza 3. Zach Randolph (Mem - PF,C) Simple Minded 4. Manu Ginobili (SA - SG) j-train excl... 5. Rudy Gay (Mem - SF,PF) back with a ... 6. Joakim Noah (Chi - PF,C) Goon Squad 7. Paul Pierce (Bos - SG,SF) Lazy Eights 8. Luis Scola (Hou - PF,C) The Cairo Co...
Durant went at #1 . good pick. Paul is overrated @ #2 imo. Wade was picked too high and kobe was a steal at #6. Thought I stole Howard at #11 since his stat sheet is nice and this is fantasy league. Went with my favorite player @ #22 pick derrick rose which i think is way better than the #23 pick billups. i would have gone with lee or carmelo over amare. monta ellis seemed like a steal at #24. I picked Joe johnson because of the huge contract this guy has to play up to now. Went with hometeam favorite Noah who i think will blossom with boozer on his side and playing big lineups with Asik. I got 4 Bulls players without sacrificing much to get them.

Besides my own team, i think that Simple Minded and J-Train look like strong rosters.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #112
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Well, based on pure stats and nothing else, I'm gonna terrorize you guys, but don't take my word for it.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:14 AM   #113
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/130378
League ID: 130378

different scoring structure, draft monday afternoon

Old 10-31-2010, 11:55 AM   #114
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

What team is yours?

I'll join the other if you move the draft time to some time later than 6pm est