news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #16
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i want the ventriloquist or black mask in this

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:51 AM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:28 AM   #18
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ Yeah well its the director & actors word against yours, and unless the character actually dies onscreen, Nolan isnt the type of cheesy director to bring back villains unless actually killed (Scarecrow cameo proves this). Gordon didn't do shit either, he did what BATMAN WANTED, to BE blamed for Harvey's death. All he did was go along with it, this is why in Rising it will show probably Batman trying to win over Gotham to prove his innocence. The whole POINT of Rising will likely be Gothams back turning on Batman for killing their "White Knight" Harvey. He CANT come back in Nolans vision for Batman
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #19
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, this is nothing but great news.
props on christopher nolan for telling the studio to fuck off with their 3-d bullshit. i could give a fuck less about all this wack ass 3-d nonsense. please stop.

and thank god its not the riddler. when i heard they were thinking about using him for the villian, i was hoping that they wouldnt. i know nolan would have a great concept for it and make it bad ass, but i always thought the riddler was a fuckin lame. for every cool villian batman has (joker) he has a lame one as well (penguin). so not using the riddler is very,very good news.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #20
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
i dont see why every movie nowadays has to be done in 3D. its stupid
and im with ya 100% on this.

but there are 2 main reasons why the studios have been going with 3-d lately.

1 is its a measure to stop the massive bootlegging problem. make the films in 3-d so they're blurry, and ivan in russia cant sit down and video tape it with his iphone.

and 2 is to get people to actually go to a theater to see a movie. theaters haven't been getting much business the last 3-4 years, so they think all this 3-d faggotry is gonna draw in the mindless masses.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #21
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"1 is its a measure to stop the massive bootlegging problem. make the films in 3-d so they're blurry, and ivan in russia cant sit down and video tape it with his iphone."

But most movies that come in 3D also have the option of the 2D film (minus some, like Jackasss 3D) so that still doesnt stop bootlegging unless the movie strictly comes in 3D format.

"and 2 is to get people to actually go to a theater to see a movie. theaters haven't been getting much business the last 3-4 years, so they think all this 3-d faggotry is gonna draw in the mindless masses"

The 3D pull is more about the money, sure getting everyone to just come sit n watch a movie is a pull, but consider the new prices for 3D movies nowadays (goddamn near $17) and see why they hope this 3D shit rides out on the big $$ before fading into obscurity again...
Old 10-30-2010, 07:05 PM   #22
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wanna see Bane. I'd love to see Christian Bale get his back broken haha

The way they portrayed Bane in that shitty Batman & Robin movie was criminal, dude was a genius and they had him portrayed as a mindless ape

They could maybe bring back Ra's Al Ghul to make it happen, but they already broke down the walls of Arkham Asylum in the first movie didn't they?

Who knows
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:33 AM   #23
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
I wanna see Bane. I'd love to see Christian Bale get his back broken haha

The way they portrayed Bane in that shitty Batman & Robin movie was criminal, dude was a genius and they had him portrayed as a mindless ape

They could maybe bring back Ra's Al Ghul to make it happen, but they already broke down the walls of Arkham Asylum in the first movie didn't they?

Who knows
yeah big up to nolan for telling WB to fuck off with the 3D bullshit...

not a step forward, lateral move, gimmick shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you james cameron, 3d, ok...

but now they wanna push every blockbuster with the 3D package and its not gonna save the biz... good movies will save the biz!!!!!!!! good movies on IMAX with huge set pieces will save the biz... save that 3d shit for the next generic burton jumpoff, hell be down!!!!!!!!!!!

max HD out first!!!!!!!!!!!

and BATMAN AND ROBIN was hilarious...

george clooney researching jay leno to play bruce wayne... COMEDY!!!!!!!!

geroge clooney bobble head cracking jokes in a stiff molded suit ready for MATEL packaging.... COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!

nipples on metallic bat suits.... COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris o'donnel as fag happy robin.... DESTINY FILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id like to see nolans batman fight a beast... bane, croc... both dope choices!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ stocky strongman algy BANE from BATMAN and ROBIN, magnus samuelson with skin rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no consideration, thats joel looking at 1 page of a comic, and sayin i like the mask... lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!! i find those films amusing.. mr. freeze mobile henchmen on ice skates.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cot damn arnuhld is a boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nolan got consideration, so if he goes with CATWOMAN, i think hed have a compelling story to tell!!!!!!!!! and dont act like CATWOMAN isnt legit in the DC universe, shes serves a purpose as love interest/complication that makes BATMANS job even harder...

and christian bale needs to kiss the sky... this is all thats left for the kid... terminator salvation blew up in his fuckin face, he has yet to recover!!!!!!!!!!!

yo jin i dont care what eckhart or nolan said, this is batman, and a villains not dead until they never come back!!!!!!!! we got some time to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:18 AM   #24
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd like to see Harley Quinn..

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it'll be a good movie and buck the three-quel trend

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:13 PM   #26
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
nice good look for this news disappointed by the title though
Why? i feel like nolan named all these films off of frank millers series

batman begins=batman year one
dark knight returns=dark knight
the dark knight rises again=the dark knight rises
Old 10-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #27
Jin10304
Veteran Member

"yo jin i dont care what eckhart or nolan said, this is batman, and a villains not dead until they never come back!!!!!!!!"

In the comics true.....but this is a movie adaptation OF a comic, things change, its not the artists directing the movie. Things change...and all in all we have confirmation from both the director & actor.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBilly View Post
Why? i feel like nolan named all these films off of frank millers series

batman begins=batman year one
dark knight returns=dark knight
the dark knight rises again=the dark knight rises
it was 'the dark knight strikes again', but i kind of see your point.

i would like to see talia al ghul and hugo strange, or catwoman and black mask.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:21 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
I'd love to see Christian Bale get his back broken haha
lmao..if this were angry...it would be wrapped in several NO HOMOS!!
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:10 AM   #30
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"1 is its a measure to stop the massive bootlegging problem. make the films in 3-d so they're blurry, and ivan in russia cant sit down and video tape it with his iphone."

But most movies that come in 3D also have the option of the 2D film (minus some, like Jackasss 3D) so that still doesnt stop bootlegging unless the movie strictly comes in 3D format.

"and 2 is to get people to actually go to a theater to see a movie. theaters haven't been getting much business the last 3-4 years, so they think all this 3-d faggotry is gonna draw in the mindless masses"

The 3D pull is more about the money, sure getting everyone to just come sit n watch a movie is a pull, but consider the new prices for 3D movies nowadays (goddamn near $17) and see why they hope this 3D shit rides out on the big $$ before fading into obscurity again...

I've never seen a 3D movie yet. They really are blurry without the glasses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote