news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #31
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i went in knowing nothing about the comics. i downloaded the first 68 issues after i saw the show. it's fucking awesome and i can't wait for new episodes now.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #32
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^where did you download the comics?

tonights episode was fucking awesome. this shit is just gonna keep getting better.

IF
YOU
DON'T
KNOW
YOU BETTER AXE SOMEBODY
Old 11-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #33
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Where's Glen?"

...haha... this show is going to be fantastic.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #34
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
^where did you download the comics?

tonights episode was fucking awesome. this shit is just gonna keep getting better.

IF
YOU
DON'T
KNOW
YOU BETTER AXE SOMEBODY
www.torrentz.com

Old 11-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
"Where's Glen?"
Makes his debut in ep 2.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #36
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was picked up for season 2 today.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #37
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good shit...2nd ep is dope next one is looking pretty good too
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #38
djskillz
Raggamuffin

to the people who read the comics, how do you feel about the introduction of new characters? i personally have no issues with it and i trust that it won't stray too far from the source material but it kinda sucks that they left out allen and donna.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:59 AM   #39
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can some one up the comics on a nontorrent....or is it to big of a file
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:30 AM   #40
djskillz
Raggamuffin

the first 68 issues altogether were about the size of a movie. almost 800 mb. i would do it but it's on my other computer.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #41
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
Makes his debut in ep 2.

haha, yeah I know. I posted that just after I watched the second episode. It ends with the words... "Where's Glen?" - then you see him speeding down the highway.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #42
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah..I see, I haven't seen the second ep yet, waiting till friday to see it on fx.

Method Man
Old 11-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #43
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Looks like Walking Dead has been renewed for a second season of 13 episodes.

Method Man
Old 11-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #44
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
to the people who read the comics, how do you feel about the introduction of new characters? i personally have no issues with it and i trust that it won't stray too far from the source material but it kinda sucks that they left out allen and donna.
Im gonna wait until I see the entire first season before I answer this.

Method Man
Old 11-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #45
djskillz
Raggamuffin

tonight's episode was crazy but i felt it could've been longer. now i'm excited to see episode 4.