news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Questioning your own beliefs.

what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.
Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

Quote:
Psalm 61:8 "Before the Elohim upon Olam He sat."
The bible refers to Olam 11 times.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

BTW RIP Sitchin he passed away on October 9th.

Im about to for the first time read the whole Holy tablets.

Quick question b4 i do. Is Rizq a planet whose star is Sirius B?

Last edited by V4D3R; 11-14-2010 at 05:10 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

im about to do the same thing
Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Old 11-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #6
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Atlantis was the capital city of the Hyne that was destroyed by a major event that caused a mass extinction

most likely this one

the survivors couldn't adapt to the changing world

the ones that did were chased down by religious sects both Christan, Hindu and Buddha most (popular)(Odin, Ashura, Izanami) and became victims of hate and genocide

Hyne (the first sentient life looked vary much human except 5' 11" average hight sharper teeth and a high metabolism and a wider more colorful Iris [spoken language hyme the universal language] )
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i started reading it when i got married about 10 years ago, but my mind wasn't ready so i put it down.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:28 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i starting questioning my beliefs about 10 years ago. at this point, i think it's silly to believe in the abrahamic religions. it's possible that something /someone designed/created/controls the universe, but if that is true, i don't think any of us can or ever will know or understand it in our lifetime. however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to find the truth.

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:48 AM   #9
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

I think we all can reach the universal truth, tru meditation and focused body movementz ! all thiese scripturez are all guidelinez,
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:46 AM   #10
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on matters of god, i considered myself an athiest. at best i was a hard skeptic. but sometime in the last year, i became far more in-touch with my soul/spirit. now im still no religious man but i have a hard time believing there isn't more to our world than what we can see.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Questioning ones' beliefs, usually given to them by others, is a mature act.

To not question given beliefs, is childish.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post

Peace,

Planet Rizq is the 8th planet of the 19th Galaxy called illyuwn, home of the Anunnaqi. Sirius B is the half point between this galaxy (the 18th galaxy) and the 19th galaxy. The beings that come from siruis are the neteru who came to the Ancient egyptians as well as the Shaggies or bigfoot beings, the word siruis comes from the hebrew word sier or essau and it means hairy. look at photographs of the neteru they dont look like the annunaqi who came from Rizq. The Neteru left riqz long before the Anuunaqi did, in actuality they came here to this planet long before the Annunaqi did. remember they are one and the same family though, no difference between them only genetic changes after they left rizq, these genetic changes was neccessary to adapt to different environments as they moved from galaxy togalaxy, all tracing their roots back to riqz. If you read chapter 2 of the holy tablets it explains it better than I can at this moment.

Peace
P.S. read Zacheris sitchin's books on the stories of the Annunaqi.

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-16-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #13
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^Read all of sitchin's book's - have the whole holy tablets.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:06 AM   #14
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yo were can I find scriptures of those tabletz??? Im interested in that galatic sjit
ICHI
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #15
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

God is your only truth and salvation.