news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #46
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow.
wow.
wow.
jesus christ.

then again, it is only 30 seconds of footage from a movie where the effects probably haven't been completed but...wow. awful. i did not expect that.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #47
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 12-07-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #48
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

refer to my first post in this thread...

ryan reynolds is box office poison... hes never been in anything good... EVER!!!!!!!!

give him a lead role, and your movies doomed before production starts!!!!!!!!!!

another superhero franchise BOTCHED on the big screen!!!!!!!!

so lets see...

HULK
fantastic 4
ghostrider
daredevil
x-men

all BOTCHED by hollywood...

THOR is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick fix... hire a director that loves the source material!!!!!!!!

ryan reynolds is eating lead man money in superhero flicks, while my nigga wesly snipes sits in the can...

BLADE 4 should start with a fresh outta jail wesley decapitating a CGI reynolds!!!!!!!!!

captain america bout to SUCK too...

chris nolan... youre our only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #49
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
BLADE 4 should start with a fresh outta jail wesley decapitating a [REAL] reynolds!!!!!!!!!

captain america bout to SUCK too...

chris nolan... youre our only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!
fixed.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #50
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
fixed.
LOL

youre prolly right...

wes would probably have some kind of demand like that in the contract...

"im not doin it... unless i can kill that annoying faggot live on set in the opening sequence"

if youre a studio, breaking bread with van wilder, youre askin for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

and niggas want him to play DEADPOOL!?!?!?!?!!? really!???????????????

LOL @ this faggot gaining 30 pounds of muscle to hone his "wisecracks" in BLADE TRINITY!!!!!!!

its a miracle he and the director got off the set, snipes wanted blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #51
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/greenlantern/

NICE!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #52
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The official trailer looks pretty good

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #53
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Check out these hi-res screen grabs from the trailer

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/S.../news/?a=25320

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #54
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've lost all interest in this movie. granted, it's only a trailer, but everything about it seems off to me, especially the tone and van wilder as hal.

it looks cheap and unimpressive, doesn't it? the colors are too bright and gaudy, specifically the GL costume.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:26 AM   #55
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks good to me

They really nailed Sinestro too

Method Man
Old 11-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #56
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

it just doesn't feel or look right to me at all, i think making the costumes cg was the wrong move. maybe everything will look better in 3d and there's some really impressive stuff with oa and the rest of the corps, but there was nothing in the trailer that made me amped, and several things that made me wince.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #57
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Personally I think they've done a heck of a job on the costume so far, and the movie isn't even finished yet. I agree that some of the dialogue seemed a bit clunky but maybe it's cos we're seeing it out of context. I dunno, but you don't seem to be alone in your opinion. I've accepted that these movies follow a certain trend to help appeal to a mainstream audience, I just hope that they treat the source material with respect and so far I don't see a need to worry just yet.

Bring it on

Method Man
Old 11-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #58
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-new-...s-so-familiar/