news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #61
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
Yeah.

We'll find out next week, I suppose.
Im going to guess the geeks got through the door and this dude is going to lead an army of them to the camp...that would be intense though being chained to a roof with them things banging tryna get in to eat u.

This show is a beast. Did you see the Toyota zombie commercial?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #62
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Im going to guess the geeks got through the door and this dude is going to lead an army of them to the camp.
...haha... That's a great idea - I hope that does happen.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #63
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

But the door was never opened until the others broke it, so dont expect a army of zombies being 'led' anywhere, this isnt Land of the Dead
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #64
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
But the door was never opened until the others broke it, so dont expect a army of zombies being 'led' anywhere, this isnt Land of the Dead
Actually if u payed attn in epi 3 - the chain and door were widened and why else would they have that dude say what he said- "I swear I will NEVER FORGOT YOU PEOPLE AND WHERE YOU ARE I SWEAR." some shit like that.

This is the first time I see the warnings before a show say "Scenes may be too Intense for some viewers"

Old 11-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #65
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Just because the door was widened doesnt mean they, or if ANY, got through to reach him. Of course it became widened, EP2 showed a good amount of them trying to push through, they saw him clearly from the crack but eventually gave up on him. Maybe seeing how close they opened the door is what made him desperate to cut his hand, I though he was going to try & sauder his cuff with 1 of the tools in the beginning.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #66
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this show is too well put together to have some hackey shit like an undead leader of the zombies. now, that's not saying that merle might not lead the zombies to the other survivors, but not as a zombie.

this show is the shit, plain and simple. it's whack that amc didn't have enough faith for anything more than 6 episodes for the first season, but there's plenty of material to draw on for this show to run for a nice long time.

i don't know what could ever cause something like this to actually happen, but it's one of the oldest horror stories of man, the dead rising. it definitely has been on my mind for years and years, ever since i saw return of the living dead when i was 8. zombie movies are dope, but trying to survive the real thing won't be as badass at it seems haha, regardless of firepower.

me and a buddy were talking about it...

me: What would you do if you were bit, but escaped to a safe place, and had the means to commit suicide before you turn zombie? Would you kill yourself, or become undead?

my friend: Become undead, but only eat women.

lol best answer

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:43 AM   #67
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i don't think it's that they didn't have faith in it. it's just that it's a character driven show about the undead lol. there are no other shows on amc that are like it so they probably figured they'd give it a test run and see how it was received before they committed to it. the response was good and now the next season is gonna have 13 episodes. plus it seems like they're gonna be able to squeeze alot of material into those 6 episodes so i'm not upset.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:27 PM   #68
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"I remember my dream, now - why I dug the holes."
Old 11-21-2010, 11:37 PM   #69
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^best line ever.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #70
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I didn't get to see much of yesterday's show watching some PPV reruns of Survivor Series, was there anything important after the conflict with the cholios ended?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #71
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^oh yea...

Old 11-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #72
billyanalogue

Awesome flick, saw it last night mayne
Old 11-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #73
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
was there anything important after the conflict with the cholios ended?
BIG TIME

shit was epic as fuck

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #74
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

The ending of last nights episode was sick as fuck.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:51 AM   #75
djskillz
Raggamuffin

shit's getting crazy.