news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 11-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default googlevideo capable,etc.

i was wondering is there a way to make the site googlevideo, dailymotion capable. there are alot of information (maybe more) that you find using google video
Old 11-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

<object height="28" width="335"><param value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_...=&amp;autoplay=" name="movie"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed height="28" width="335" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_...embed></object>

is there a reason (maybe conflicting codes) why is HTML code is OFF?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

HTML Code:
<object height="28" width="335"><param value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_embed?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtpOjQ7czo2OiJmaWxlSWQiO2k6MTIwNzkyMzI7czo0OiJjb2RlIjtzOjEyOiIxMjA3OTIzMi1jYjEiO3M6NjoidXNlcklkIjtpOjA7czoxMjoiZXh0ZXJuYWxDYWxsIjtpOjE7czo0OiJ0aW1lIjtpOjEyOTAwMzk2NDk7fQ==&amp;autoplay=" name="movie"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" 
value="transparent"></param><embed height="28" width="335" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_embed?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtpOjQ7czo2OiJmaWxlSWQiO2k6MTIwNzkyMzI7czo0OiJjb2RlIjtzOjEyOiIxMjA3OTIzMi1jYjEiO3M6NjoidXNlcklkIjtpOjA7czoxMjoiZXh0ZXJuYWxDYWxsIjtpOjE7czo0OiJ0aW1lIjtpOjEyOTAwMzk2NDk7fQ==&amp;autoplay="></embed></object>

this is what I get if I use the html tags

Old 11-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

html is disabled for security reasons.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

oh alright I was unaware of that

well then what about Allahs_Disciple's requests?

Old 11-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know what hes talking about. Is this about more video embedding? Those custom embeds are too hard to regulate with this VB version. We can only wait for the update where video embeds is easier.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

yeah, I'd thought I'd help out on the request since I sorta hijacked the thread with the html stuff. I suppose video embedding is not on the horizon at this point

Old 11-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

no, i leave Tomb for the deep code stuff and he probably wont do it either...he needs to do the update if anything the next chance. This version is too outdated for video streaming.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i was referring to the embedding eng