news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 10-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta
Post Mouser Words vs.

im looking for somebody to battle, yes... whoever wants to , im down . i got to battle .

a new step for me .

Last edited by Tito_Para Enfrente; 10-21-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im down
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Let's get it on Tito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ok that works too
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

sick ! , who ever wants to go first , i will post mine at a later time , i g2g , but i will post , check or dusk , its all good . damn , u guys made my day !

California residents be sure {if registered} to vote for prop 19 !! vote yes i mean , vote . damn , anybody in cali , spread the word .

u m c check ?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #6
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

here i go ...

viri cheering .. she liked eyebrows... game ....conversation... flour ...bomb... really .... she dont want me....mamacita... heat...

have to drop... let me.. fade.. you .. .up ... what ... is.. it .. going.. to be... any line.. of fade... my flat top.... studying.. a hero... drunken.. blunt... only i can think of this... i'm going to beat you up ... this fool.... lyricism.... lyrist.... luster...lust lunt.. lulu.... longhair... the heels.. i want to say hi... to cal... berkeley... to kill a mockingbird... i know... nothing about you.... in your spare... time... you put.. on make-up .... in T J ... you work at mike's .... you like the flyers...... you work.... the restrooms... the other workers... give... you tips.... the place ... where you 're .... always... welcome... messing with me..... macking.. on .. your girlfriend... ugly... Ginobili... macking your girl... how about a meatball... chihuahua... say a joke... Arizona... i punked.. them ... running out.. fuck the opponent.... papas.. is... here... hello... my ..name.. you ...patterns.. like that ...W or L.... 2 W's ... they need to make a place where rappers .. grow... old.. and still be listened..... taking a rest.. Rap is... great... powerful... slurpee... i'm bald... you must like... orange.. and blue.. lyrics... on the wall... lyrics.. will be erased..

Last edited by Tito_Para Enfrente; 12-02-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #7
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo lol

is dusk battling or check two?

yall are taking your time or wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote