news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
Mindsword
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkey

im finsishing it.. just started krs-one gospel of hip-hop and its heavy stuff.. the tao of wu was like a fresh breeze...
Mindsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I enjoyed this book. When I read autobiographies and stuff like that (especially when it's related to music) I can finish a book in one sitting. That happened with this book and with Anthony Kiedis' from RHCP's Scar Tissue. Both good reads for those who haven't read them.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #18
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

great read, loved it
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #19
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Mos def a good read, i had to beg my Auntie in the U.K to order it for me at a ridiculously high price, and i must say i haven't regretted at all.
Now what i need is the Manual
Old 11-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #20
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just received the reprint. Looks pretty slick. It was cheap too.

I'll probably start reading tomorrow.

Last edited by Rame; 11-18-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #21
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
I just received the reprint. Looks pretty slick. It was cheap too.

I'll probably start reading tomorrow.
They already have a reprint?

Also I agree with the previous poster about reading it quick just like i did with Scar Tissue.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #22
GTAsoldier
mostInFAMou$e archViLLAiN

GTAsoldier shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to GTAsoldier

I borrowed the Tao of Wu from a library that I live nearby several months ago. It was really insightful. RZA is the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.
GTAsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #23
billyanalogue

I got that book but first ive got to read Frogs into Princers by Richard Bandler and John Grinder recommended to me by Cozzie the Bulgarian Emperor
Old 11-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #24
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo what is that book scar tissue about?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:42 AM   #25
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #26
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
yo what is that book scar tissue about?

The story follows Kiedis from his birth in 1962 to the (then) present day of early 2004. It follows Kiedis into the depth of his experiences with drug addiction. The title name was taken from the single "Scar Tissue" released five years earlier on the Red Hot Chili Peppers album Californication.

Just really dope, crazy, interesting stories from his childhood, time with the band etc.

His dad was an actor and drug dealer in hollywood..the below video is a small taste of what the books about.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #27
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^thanks

i always loved their song scar tissue since the day i heard it and ive been getting into RHCP ever since i tripped shrooms to 'by the way' (one of my fav albums of all time) last year

ima have to check this out

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:29 AM   #28
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by diggy; 05-24-2011 at 12:57 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by diggy; 05-24-2011 at 12:58 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #30
ShaolinMastaKilla
Screwed Up Wu

ShaolinMastaKilla grasshopper

Word, just ordered this book online can't wait for its arrival.
ShaolinMastaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote