news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-26-2007, 03:29 PM   #16
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Castro, Russians, CIA, and "them". Oswald was jus a pawn.....

......damn I could sworn I saw a red dot on my cock, hold up someone's knockin on my door, BRB.....
Old 03-09-2007, 12:02 AM   #17
Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring grasshopper

^^^^you said it the add-on is that the per-son who pulled the trigger was the man on the driver side thats why those who were sitting between them
(the (S)ecret (S)ervice (the SS, hmm) men in the front and JFK and his wife in the back) ducked. JFK orchestrated his own death to build himself up as a savior could be a possibility i would not rule it out.

What ever the cause Malcolm X was oddly exiled and later kicked out of the nation because of the statements he made about JACK(YAKUB) Kennedy (and other reasons too)... And He was later on murdered could that be tied into his statements with "the chicken's coming home to roast" I have my suspicions Here's the names I would not rule out....the Hoffa's, Nixon, Rockefeller's, or George Bush.
Dirk Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
7forever

7forever grasshopper
Default The driver killed Kennedy

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #19
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

whistles......
i wasn't about to hand the country founded by demons of to those Catholics

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #20
7forever

7forever grasshopper
Default The fake reflection over Roy's head is fake

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #21
7forever

7forever grasshopper
Default The driver placed gun in left hand with his right

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Thanks to the zfilm, the cover-up is now unravelling by simply watching (and NOT ignoring) the driver's movements before, during and after the fatal shot he fires. Greer has both hands off the wheel at frame 241 and his right hand with the gun meets his left hand at 242.
FRAME 241

Places gun in left hand with right.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #22
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Your eyes see what the mind wants it to see. What you circle as being a gun is light illuminating the passenger's head as the car moves out the shadows.

It's taken me a while to realize it but trying to figure out all those mysteries, JFK, MLK, RFK, 9/11..... all that shit is a waste of your time. Be skeptical of anything the national news perpetuates or whatever, trust no one, but damn it all, spend your time doing what YOU want to do with your life, work hard, get money and build your own world. Everything else is a frivolous waste.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:39 AM   #23
John Prewett

John Prewett grasshopper

Some factors I believe should be taken into account:
Vatican obviously had a stake in the success [or lack thereof] of the presidency of the only avowed RC USA president.
No matter what JFK might have done had he not been shot, .... he initially increased the American involvement in S.Vietnam. Summer of 63, Buddhist monks were protesting against the Roman Catholic dominated Diem regime by burning themselves to death in front of Western journalist.

[http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/vietnamlist.html]

September 11, 1963 New York Times published an article by David Halberstam revealing RC aspects of the war.
I'm certain the Vatican did not want the American public to see the war as a war in support of a Roman Catholic dominated regime. The Vatican did not want the war to be tied to a RC president. JFK became worth more as a dead martyr than as a living president.
Head of CIA John McCone was a RC Knight of Malta,.... and many high level officials in key positions [government and media] were also avowed subjects of the "holy father" in Rome.
John Prewett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:49 AM   #24
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Bin Laden killed JFK
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #25
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.
You beat me to the punch 7 because I was really about to post the same shit. Nice one. Also, if anyone is still trying to say that 9/11 was anything except a controlled demolition by our Government, then I highly recommend a little documentary called, "Loose Change". Peace.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:38 AM   #26
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Oh, and the reason that they killed JFK is because he was about to inform the American public about the UFO Agenda and the drug smuggling that our Government is involved with.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #27
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Several people trained in marksmanship have mentioned that if Oswald really was at the sniper's nest, where we're told he was, then why didn't he fire while Kennedy's car was coming directly towards him along Elm Street. It would be an easier shot without lead.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #29
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Video of bodyguards ordered to step back from Kennedy's car minutes before he was shot

This is one of several videos under the heading of 'How they killed Kennedy'.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/206.html
Old 11-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #30
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

This is an interesting picture it shows two woman standing behind President Kennedy....... the woman on the right in the dark coat holding the camera is called Mary Anne Moorman...... she took a very interesting photograph a split second before the fatal head shot strikes....... did she capture the assassin as he pulled the trigger hiding behind the white retaining wall on the knoll.......

This is the photograph she took is shows a figure in what looks like a police uniform crouching down behind the white retaining wall.......

This is a close up view showing the assassin as he pulled the trigger you can see the white muzzle flash of the gun going off........he is directly in line with the trajectory of the bullet that struck the fatal head shot........

A close up

This is the view behind the white retaining wall........ the assassin would have chosen his position carefully he would have wanted to get as close to President Kennedy as possible with out being seen, this would have been an ideal position to strike President Kennedy....... once the assassin fired the fatal shot he could have ducked down behind the wall and crawled away....... no one is going to suspect a person in a Police uniform......

The motorcade travels down Elm St..... can you see a dark figure behind the white retaining wall in the background.........

The dark figure circled in red....