news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: RZA vs BRONZE
RZA 44 77.19%
BRONZE NAZERETH 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #16
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

i'm sorry but this thread is fuckin retarded!

RZA of course

it goes:

RZA
True Master
4th Disciple
Mathematics
Bronze = Cilvaringz

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #17
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if we're talking RIGHT NOW, i'm goin with Bronze

show me the last great Rza beat (and dont gimme that Kanye joint either)

and i agree that both Bronze and Cilvaringz should be heavily involved with producing on current Wu projects...

don't see that happening anytime soon though
Old 11-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #18
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
if we're talking RIGHT NOW, i'm goin with Bronze

show me the last great Rza beat (and dont gimme that Kanye joint either)

and i agree that both Bronze and Cilvaringz should be heavily involved with producing on current Wu projects...

don't see that happening anytime soon though

well right now is a different story i thought he meant in general. if it's right now my list changes to:

True Master
4th
Bronze
Math
Cilva
RZA

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

didnt vote but...

then

Rza >>> everybody

now

bronze >>> Rza
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #20
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bronze is cool, but rza is still a better producer than bronze
anyone who says differently needs their ears cleaned and their minds expanded
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #21
diggitydondruma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

diggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkey

OK OK. Surprised to see how much luv the Rza is still getting......lol. I respect that.
But I really meant to say presently, as in now. What is the last Rza banga that impressed you? Bronze made classics outta 60 and Wisemen. Timbo is next. Watch and learn Wu comrades!! Peace.
diggitydondruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #22
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

its crazy to say BRONZE is a better producer then RZA....
but equally as ridiculous too say RZA is producing better beats then BRONZE right now...

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #24
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everybody is acting like theyre amazed at this thread but the fact is threadstarter is talking about 'right now'

he isnt talking about who is the better producer.

everybody and their mama who posts on this site knows rza is the god of this shit.

except nickydouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #25
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I would still take an album entirely produced by RZA over Bronze, if thats the question. Bronze is still a beast, n "Role of Life" was probably my favorite beat of the year. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #26
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
Does anybody else wanna just choke the people that say 'gritty wu sound'?
lol, yeah kinda.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #27
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggitydondruma View Post
OK OK. Surprised to see how much luv the Rza is still getting......lol. I respect that.
But I really meant to say presently, as in now. What is the last Rza banga that impressed you? Bronze made classics outta 60 and Wisemen. Timbo is next. Watch and learn Wu comrades!! Peace.

Booby trap

money dont own me

Drama

oday/dont be afraid

Combat

You already know

Bitch gonna git ya

nappy afro

Everyday is a holiday

take the sword part 3

two left shoes

The wu-int exclusive Rev Burke song

Wolves

Campfire

get em out ya way pa

Sunlight

Gun will go

Heart gently weeps

all within the last three years all imo better than anything Ive heard from Bronze, granted I havent heard everything his done.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:20 AM   #28
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

ha..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:49 AM   #29
Mista JpKoff
The Cooker

Mista JpKoff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
I would still take an album entirely produced by RZA over Bronze, if thats the question. Bronze is still a beast, n "Role of Life" was probably my favorite beat of the year. Peace
yea same here

STREET CORNER, by MANO
Mista JpKoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:09 AM   #30
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

RZA originated the style so there fore RZA is the better prodcucer, they are just building upon what he created ..Its kind of like God makking man and then man making robots, gentic engineering etc ... So RZA style at present might be up the "wu" har hitting standard which we liek and expect ,but he dont want to make beats that everyone else is making now because he started that style...hes tryin to pioneer again ,I mean anyone would get bored makin the same ol type beats for hours and hours on end and Ok we could say we want a wu type beat, but if he originated the wu style beat and hes the founder of wu sound then any thing he makes is an extension of the WU ..Anyways thats my opinion.Peace

Last edited by Rawticus; 11-26-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote