news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: RZA vs BRONZE
RZA 44 77.19%
BRONZE NAZERETH 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #31
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
I would still take an album entirely produced by RZA over Bronze, if thats the question. Bronze is still a beast, n "Role of Life" was probably my favorite beat of the year. Peace
yep me too

bronze has always been hit and miss with me anyway
he can pump out some amazing shit
but half the time they feel like they're missing something and/or bore me after a couple listens

when bronze is on this kinda shit is when i like him best tho
Old 11-26-2010, 08:27 AM   #32
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

great, Rza can still come up with a ill track here and there vs. a guy lacing people up with an album full of bangers.

i could list off a shitload of bronze joints that could match anything Rza has put out these days. dude hasnt put out an ill full album production since the W and when he contributes beats to albums they're far from the best joints on that shit.

RIGHT NOW, in the year of our lord 2010, bronze got Rza beat.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:27 AM   #33
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista JpKoff View Post
yea same here
Yeh same way cos with RZA its always interesting to hear what hes gona come with next,true hes usually experimenting with sound, thats not to say the rest arent cos they got some phat beats the wu elements but it's like we dotn hear enough of RZA these days .
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:31 AM   #34
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
,I mean anyone would get bored makin the same ol type beats for hours and hours on end and Ok we could say we want a wu type beat,
i dont believe DJ premier is bored or boring and he still makes bangers.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 11-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #35
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

bronze nazarath waiting on new RZA beats just like everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze nazarath is an IMITATION...

RZA is the architect...

bronze nazarath hasnt DEVELOPED... at all!!!!!!!!!!!

while RZA has been able to permeate american pop culture in a variety of ways... scoring movies, soundtracks, collaborations....

bronze nazarath hasnt even been able to follow up on his DEBUT album!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bronze nazarath is cilvaringz status, nobody here wants to hear it...

but it is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNA BE WU... BITING ASS NIGGA...

does he got some bangers?!!??!?! yeah...

does he have ANY classics that were able to permeate on a MODEST level??!?!!?!? NO.. not 1... which is why he still at square 1 with everyone but bronze fanatics (all 13 of um)....

if bronze nazarth puts out an album 2marrow, MAYBE 100 people cop it.... SERIOUSLY...

when you do numbers like that...

you have a tough time putting out another album....

which is why bronze been on ICE since his debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rza in 2010 >>> bronze

rza in 94 >>> bronze

rza in 2020 >>> bronze

afro samurai soudtrack >>> bronze peak

get real you fuckin clown...

you puttin down RZA, and championing the nigga that BIT his style... shamelessly!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #36
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

[sarcasm]Boy Jones is better than ODB because Dirty hasn't made any music for 6 years[/sarcasm]

RZA never fell off, he has a patent on that "Wu Sound"
JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #37
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
i dont believe DJ premier is bored or boring and he still makes bangers.
WelL DJ Premier is an individual just like RZA is, DJ PREM sticks to his style thatmade him big in the first place, RZA is a different person. And Ok I cant read RZA mind but I have definetly read in various interviews that he trys not to make the same beats as he used to cos he wants to inNovate and everyone of his studeNts makes the TYP OF beats he made before, so if he makes the same beats hes just gona sound like them. But i AGREE WITH YOU I WOULD JUST LIKE TO HEAR RZA MAKE THOSE SICK BANGIN BEATS WHAT HES ALWAYS MADE IT WOULDNT BE BORING TO ME,SINCE HE CREATED THE STYLE HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME WITH SOMETHIN NOBODY ESLE CAN EVEN IF THEY IMITATE.Peace P.S THE REASON WHY MY WORDS ARE IN CAPS IS COS I PRESSED A BUTTON BY ACCIDENT, DONT KNOW WHICH ONE THATS MADE MY WRITN CAP ....AND ITS NOT THE CAPS LOCK KEY!!..GRRRR WTF !!
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #38
whitelotus777

whitelotus777 Village Idiot

Ayo fuck the RZA.......Bronze all day nigga.

Think Differently. G.O.D in da buildin. Kevlaar where the fuck you at. Let em know that Bronze runnin this shit bro.

Fuck the haters.
whitelotus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

yeah bronze has been on ice since his debut.

produced half of think differently
did half of the wisemen album
did like 7 joints for almighty
produced pretty much all of 60 secs album
did half of another wisemen album

not to mentioned the various beats he's contributed to killa bee albums. oh yeah, he's definitely been on ice. if by "ice" you mean "fire".

i fully recognize that bronze took Rza's style and ran with it. so have all the other "wu-element" producers. 4th, true, math, ringz, bronze, kev7...all these guys have done nothing but build on the foundation Rza layed down.

family guy is total rip off of the simpsons. this didnt stop family guy from becoming one of the best primetime shows out there and it didnt stop fox from putting it back on the air after the show had been cancelled for 3 years due to popular demand.

but how is that relevent to this discussion? no one is asking who the originator of the "wu sound" is. the question is "who's making better beats RIGHT NOW??". at the moment, a bronze beat has my head nodding more than a Rza beat.

does bronze have classics on the level of 36 chambers, cuban linx, or liquid swords???....NO! but tell me the last time Rza fully produced a critically acclaimed album? does he score films?...NO! neither does DJ muggs, or premo, or kanye, or any other producer who is currently making beats that would put any of Rza's current work to shame.

all time, Rza is NUMERO UNO! but at the current time, there are a lot of beatmakers putting out better shit than the gawd, including bronze nazareth.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #40
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bronze has NEVER fully produced a critically acclaimed album...

fuck outta here...

RZA body of work speaks for itself, he doesnt have to make a beat everyday...

do you compare all time greats in their last year of play to a rookie talent?!?!!?!?!?

and bronze isnt a rookie...

hes a fuckin JOURNEYMAN producer at this point...

hes as big as hes gonna get...

his peak = e-mailing a track to dreddy that GZA and RAS KASS rapped over

RZA peak = do i need to even fuckin say it?!!!!!!!!!!!

RZA busy juggling hollywood budgets with his musical passion...

bronze busy answering net journalist "the silencers" incredibly gay questions...

2010 rza >>> 2010 bronze

afro samurai sdtrcks >>>> bronze best
Old 11-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #41
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The 7 people who voted for Bronze should be ashamed of themselves.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #42
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
bronze has NEVER fully produced a critically acclaimed album...

fuck outta here...

RZA body of work speaks for itself, he doesnt have to make a beat everyday...

do you compare all time greats in their last year of play to a rookie talent?!?!!?!?!?...............
STOP!!!

the thread is CLEARLY about "who's making better beats right now" i repeat

"WHO'S MAKING BETTER BEATS RIGHT NOW"

all this stuff about overall body of work is irrelevent to this question. we ARE NOT making an "all time" comparison. if we were, everyone would agree that the threadstarter was retarded full stop for even comparing these two.

what has Rza put out that can fuck with the great migration, the wisemen albums, or remarkable timing in the last 5 years? nothing. thats what this thread is about.

if you want to make a thread about who's overall body of work is better out of these two go ahead. i'll be in that thread asking you why you are wasting bandwidth for a thread making such a comparison.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #43
angry!
Banned

Quote:
STOP!!!

all this stuff about overall body of work is irrelevent to this question. we ARE NOT making an "all time" comparison. if we were, everyone would agree that the threadstarter was retarded full stop for even comparing these two.

what has Rza put out that can fuck with the great migration, the wisemen albums, or remarkable timing in the last 5 years? nothing. thats what this thread is about.

if you want to make a thread about who's overall body of work is better out of these two go ahead. i'll be in that thread asking you why you are wasting bandwidth for a thread making such a comparison.
NAH... fuck that...

in 2010...

ID RATHER HAVE A RZA BEAT!!!!!!!!!!

id get a bronze joint if alls i could afford was a cheap knockoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanye west... tried callin bronze.... but bronze hasnt paid the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RZA was dropping classics when bronze was a fan wanting to be RZA...

there will never be an appropriate time to compare the 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #44
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The real losers in this thread are the ones that actually answered the question.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #45
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
STOP!!!

Booby trap

money dont own me

Drama

oday/dont be afraid

Combat

You already know

Bitch gonna git ya

nappy afro

Everyday is a holiday

take the sword part 3

two left shoes

The wu-int exclusive Rev Burke song

Wolves

Campfire

get em out ya way pa

Sunlight

Gun will go

Heart gently weeps

all within the last three years all imo better than anything Ive heard from Bronze, granted I havent heard everything his done.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote