news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: RZA vs BRONZE
RZA 44 77.19%
BRONZE NAZERETH 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #46
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by menes View Post
its crazy to say BRONZE is a better producer then RZA....
but equally as ridiculous too say RZA is producing better beats then BRONZE right now...
c/s c/t
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #47
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

lotec if you think nappy afro, drama, take sword 3, and heart gently weeps are better than anything bronze has put out then you must have not heard anything from bronze or you must think he is complete garbage cuz those beats are forgettable at best.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #48
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Well I did say I havent heard everything Bronze has produced. Ive heard his various tracks from here and there over the years and Ive heard his work on Remarkable Timing (which was decent) and I listened to that track posted in here from the Great Migration. But I must admit I didnt even listen to the whole thing.

I dont think he is garbage but his shit just dosent engage me like Rza's shit does and Im speaking on the new music of both artist.

Im not one of those fans that crave a return to the sounds of old, I lived thru those sounds during my teen years and love those albums. But now I wont new soundscapes that trancend those old ones and buy and large for me, especially when he is experimenting, Rza delivers.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #49
P._Rakeem_Addict

P._Rakeem_Addict grasshopper

This is ridiculous.
P._Rakeem_Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #50
Wu Stoneman

Wu Stoneman crouching tiger

ummmm Think Differently was Source Mag independent album of the year 2005 and Great Migration was definitely critically acclaimed. Sold very well for indy album too, Angry's jealousy for Bronze's life shows again.

Anyways, for right now I go with Bronze Nazareth. Rza's legacy is bigger but right now Bronze has better chopping, better music, much better lyrics.
Wu Stoneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #51
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
if we're talking RIGHT NOW, i'm goin with Bronze

show me the last great Rza beat (and dont gimme that Kanye joint either)

(^^ yeah i said it)

(^^ still just a rough demo)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:30 AM   #52
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
Does anybody else wanna just choke the people that say 'gritty wu sound'?
+1

Exactly what I thought when reading this crap.

Bronze beats have no air in them to breathe, they feel clustered and flat.

RZA beats are spacious and pristine, you actually feel your spirit is lifted in the air when listening to them.

Absolutely no comparison is possible.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.

Last edited by Gitche Manito; 11-27-2010 at 06:47 AM.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #53
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

RZA been droppin a lot of boring soft ass beats these days, while Bronze been droppin mad heat the last 6-7 years. Overall RZA still takes it, easily..
Old 11-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #54
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

are people seriously knocking Dark Fantasy because its a Kanye song?

grow up, that shits a banger. classic W sound

Bronze is my favorite new artist of the past 5 years, incredible talent, but dont compare him to the GOAT...
Old 11-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #55
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^thats that shit

^dead

^its over.

^dont front

^niggas should recognize the talent off the strength of this one alone.

Last edited by food for thought; 11-27-2010 at 09:47 AM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:22 AM   #56
Lance_Goines

Lance_Goines shaolin monk

Bronze Vs. Math, .......o.k......RZA? come on man, do the knowledge first
Old 12-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #57
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Well I did say I havent heard everything Bronze has produced. Ive heard his various tracks from here and there over the years and Ive heard his work on Remarkable Timing (which was decent) and I listened to that track posted in here from the Great Migration. But I must admit I didnt even listen to the whole thing.

if you havent heard much of his material than you probably shouldnt make a judgement. i've heard just about everything from both producers.

Im not one of those fans that crave a return to the sounds of old,

neither am i, i just crave good music. bronze is killing it with the classic style and if i want to hear new progressive soundscapes im going to kanye west before i go to Rza. this has nothing to do with new or old, its about good and bad and dudes like bronze and kanye are consistently making better music than the gawd right now.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #58
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
wow... RZA of course... RZA then >> Bronze.... RZA now >> Bronze

and no, Bronze should not be on all albums, he got some serious bangers but he doesn't deserve all the hype he be getting. i doubt he'll ever be a legendary producer like The RZA.

I agree with all that u have said. I don't understand the thread starter.
Is he serious?? i doubt it
Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #59
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

I do think Rza is at another level a spiritual level he is far better than Bronze. Bronze's job is decent but can't fuck with incredible Rza shit. Rza is a pionneer, Bronze can't create his own shit he is a fucking imitator. He is a Rza's clone like Kanye, Just Blaze and so many dudes in the game. The Rza can't make the same shit again and again, I understand him it's boring. Bronze beat are fucking boring ! Some of them are really dope but most of them are boring. Rza is from another dimension ! he is a fucking alien so he is deeply misunderstood by those who meet him and that are not high. He is a hip hop adventurer who wants to disover new areas in the music universe, he needs new challenges. Rza wants to work with the dudes who can learn him something he doesn't know ! Dudes like John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, George Drakoulias.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #60
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Just saw this

lol @ all the support for RZA and people shitting on the realists who are right about Bronze at that point making far superior beats than the RZA