news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
That's what I said. It's energy slowed down by it's inherent properties.
oh, i thought you said that the forces are inherent qualities of matter.
if there were no primeval forces then there would be no matter cause everything would stay energetic.

to me, it sounded like you were saying that matter was different from energy because it had inherent qualities. but you were trying to say that energy had inherent qualities that make us perceive it as matter.

but if i was a being of a higher energy state then i might perceive light as solid matter because it is on a lower vibration. so maybe its us that makes energy into matter and not the inherent qualities?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #17
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

This is really interesting. Nice thread. Does anyone know if they can reverse engineer that? Like, re-create the sound out of the metal plate....?

I would like to have the images of each keyboard note of Shimmy Shimmy Ya hook on my walls at home....that would be real nice...unless they dont look as cool as I imagine them.

I'm gonna be exploring this more...thanks

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #18
Mindsword
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkey

id like to see zymatikVSTi
Mindsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 11-28-2010, 04:39 AM   #20
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

[QUOTE=WUnded Fox;1913250]in the begging there was the word...
word=sound=vibration=creative force.

I tink its the other way Fox like Vibration>Sound>Word, because everything is vibration, EVERYTHING!!is what I tink! I posted a thread some time back about this, about planet frequencyz and, human chakra frequentz , to topic, I saw this video a time back, Igredable post MummRa!I shud have thought of this to post it here when I was observing it, its krazy what vibrations can do.
Yesterday I was readin about brain waves and frequentcyz and how 1 can reach the borderline between awake and sleep more easy, I tink its called THETA sound meditation.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-28-2010 at 04:51 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:38 AM   #21
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Its a great step towards unraffelin the illusionz, we are spirit dont forget, its the inner spirit/soul(vibration of the capital Self) connect with outer spirit (vibration of all tere is!) thats the 1 that shows the mind/ego, becauze the innerSelf is all ready part of this it has allready the flowig vibrations of knowing all and that is actually nuthing untill the mind is actived to do the Self research, do the research from inner like lookin down on your own inner ego, remember Self reflection, its the 1 lookin for better solutionz, who becomes eventuely very strong in state of being better to say he murged his ego in spirit and travels now truly fysical in every vibration. i tink unraffelin sound frequentcy is a great way to investigate what specific frequentcys create or destruct with inner and outer objectz.
ooh and i still see the higher life force/spirit/chi/the nameless wateva 1 calls it as love for and in all, which made me wonder about the frequentcy of love , any 1 know the specific frequentcy of love? I tink tere is non kuz all frequentcy exist in love,
ICHI

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-28-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
Yesterday I was readin about brain waves and frequentcyz and how 1 can reach the borderline between awake and sleep more easy, I tink its called THETA sound meditation.

i spent a week at an eastern wellness center last year and during my reiki sessions and accupuncture sessions the therapists would hook these impulse generators to my earlobes that sent theta waves to my nervous system.

oh i got a couple of recording of sound therapy sessions from that week.
sound therapy is the use of sound to relax and balance the emotional state and realign the chakras.

in its digital form, much of the original wave is lost. plus, when live, you actually FEEL the vibrations in the room as the therapist moves around the room and will literally blast your chakra zones with tones.

i got a 20 min session and a 50 min session...

SOUND THERAPY...
best thing to do is play it on a stereo so that you body can receive the vibration. but if you cant then headphones will have to do.

wear comfy clothing, lower the lights. take off your shoes and sox. sit on the floor. do not cross your legs or arms unless you know how to sit in a proper yoga position. lying on your back is good.

close your eyes. relax....
if you know how, practice controlled meditative breathing.
earth water or air... no fire belly breathing.
otherwise just slow deep breaths in thru the nose and out slowly thru the mouth.

20 min session
http://www.box.net/shared/r3d9jeh0sr

50 min session
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1GN5EDA6

i listen to this when i have trouble sleeping or just need to unplug and relax.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:18 AM   #23
pro.Graveface

Thats mad Dope Fox! yo I will try thiese tonight G!
Mad ThanX Wunded,
PEACE
Old 11-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #24
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope stuff in here. i try to meditate daily and feel vibrations within my own body. i never realized how much science was really involved with the process. my yoga teacher put us down with it. this is far more detailed though... gonna try some tonight...
Old 11-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #25
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

i have a big feeling that sound has a lot to do with how stem cells decide what they become in the human body.

I applied to be a human guinea pig in stem cell research. They have figured out how to regrow teeth and I applied because i have a busted hockey player smile haha.

Anyhow I'm sure one day there will be a connection with sound and creation in the human body on cellular level.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

correction...that earlobe thingy was NOT theta waves. it was late and i wasn't thinking clearly. it was alpha waves. my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
i have a big feeling that sound has a lot to do with how stem cells decide what they become in the human body.

I applied to be a human guinea pig in stem cell research. They have figured out how to regrow teeth and I applied because i have a busted hockey player smile haha.

Anyhow I'm sure one day there will be a connection with sound and creation in the human body on cellular level.

intresting enough is that they have recently found out how to create various cells from skin cells without using embryonic ones.

just saw this lil clip last night.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #27
pro.Graveface

yeah dope, I will try befor i crash in my grave , I red aboutt differ states to achieve!
Dan burisch I tink, yall hurd of this dude? a biologist who claimed that that he made life cells from dead cells or some sjit , dont know if he real kuz he was mad in that ufo with m12
Old 11-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #28
pro.Graveface

Great lil clip yo tnx agan
Old 11-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

found it!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that face shit is creepy with the circle on top of the face - i thought Third Eye

with all this shit out, technology, all this info at our finger tips......did we recently eat from the tree of life ?

i can fathom "Everlasting Life" more-so now than before

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-01-2010 at 12:10 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote